Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

2 Free Downloadable PSP Demos

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Free Downloadable PSP Demos

Ok PSP owners, in Sony's latest attempt to get you to update your firmware (no homebrew for you!), they've released a LocoRoco: Halloween demo a few weeks ago. To run the demo you must have ver. 2.82 firmware, which was released a few days ago. The updates in this new firmware are the usual; more video codecs, increased browser features, etc.

I also found a Ridge Racer 2 demo. Personally, I LOVE Ridge Racer on the PSP. It was the first game I bought, thge graphics are amazing, the gameplay is fast and easy to pickup, and the level of difficulty can get REALLY challenging (only 1 in 20,000 will be able to win the last set of races). Anyway, check it out. You'll need at least ver. 2.81 firmware for this one.

Ridge Racer 2

LocoRoco: Halloween

If you have a PSP, have Micechat Gold, and want technical help, PSP news, or even looking for someone to play against online, join the PSP owners club.

Re: 2 Free Downloadable PSP Demos

Give me a link to the club playing you online Spyhon Filter or Untold Legends seems fun rather than those stupid cheaters who use ISOs so their loading times are faster. +THEY SPAWN KILL!

Comment

Here's a link to all the other downloadable PSP demos.

Comment

Ahh convience!

Comment

Originally posted by Magus View Post
          Give me a link to the club playing you online Spyhon Filter or Untold Legends seems fun rather than those stupid cheaters who use ISOs so their loading times are faster. +THEY SPAWN KILL!
          Man, the only game I play online with my PSP is SOCOM. Hackers are starting to crack it, and exploit it, but SOCOM 2 will be out in a few weeks.

Comment

Yeah the PSP really needed a online network like the DS has, and the PS3 SONY claims to have. I was always hoping for a PSP MMORPG but probably not in this generation but I can dream :P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X