Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Moon's Trade's =)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon's Trade's =)

Hi Mice Chatters! =)
    Here is my Official Trade Thread.
    If any trades are made, please don't leave feed back here. Thanks.
    I am not looking for anything particular except the usuall Stitch hat/pin, inferno...lalala all those items.
    Happy bidding! =)

PS. Also trading 4 Lightcycle pins and Lion Lounging pin =)

Traded: Blue HM chair, pink heart chair
    *Pokes*

Re: Moon's Trade's =)

Ill buy a gold turn stylest and a gold 50th chair and a gold monster inc. teleporters

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

I'll give you a rare safari poster for the purple magic carpet. Deal or no deal? lol

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
      Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
      Nice Friend-Kelsey
      Micechat User-Kelsey
      Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
      Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
      Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
      Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Comment

im interested in the light blue rocket chair and the lion pin, what are you looking for in trade.......

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
        **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
          im interested in the light blue rocket chair and the lion pin, what are you looking for in trade.......
          I am not sure if your still interested in the Light Blue Rocket since it's for sale at the inner-space shop, but if you are, please make an offer on both items. I like anything buy buyables.

Originally posted by Kelseygofigure View Post
          I'll give you a rare safari poster for the purple magic carpet. Deal or no deal? lol
          I'll take that trade. Love that show btw...

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
          Ill buy a gold turn stylest and a gold 50th chair and a gold monster inc. teleporters
          And what is your offer for those items? I don't like buyables.
          *Pokes*

Comment

Hi moon i am interested in gold or green 50 chair, check out my thread it's currently under tips and tricks lol im going to delete it in a sec.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
              Hi moon i am interested in gold or green 50 chair, check out my thread it's currently under tips and tricks lol im going to delete it in a sec.
              Nice list. I am interested in the magenta Rocket & teleportation, tell me what seems fair. Feel free to offer on other stuff in meh trades.
              *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
                Nice list. I am interested in the magenta Rocket & teleportation, tell me what seems fair. Feel free to offer on other stuff in meh trades.
                Hmm, im not really sure what's fair. lol. i know i want the two chairs, i think teleport is too much for that and rocket is too little, sooo lol let see what else u have in your roorm , do u have any clothing for trade, or hats?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                  Hmm, im not really sure what's fair. lol. i know i want the two chairs, i think teleport is too much for that and rocket is too little, sooo lol let see what else u have in your roorm , do u have any clothing for trade, or hats?
                  The only clothing I have is space hat, shirt, and shoes, Herbie suit, and a Forth of July hat. =)
                  *Pokes*

Comment

well i guess all i want is the lion pin then...ill offer a yellow exploerer top with camera

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
                    **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

I am interested in gold & purple penny presses. What are you looking for?
                      :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                      Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Your two 50 chairs and lion pin for teleport? is that too much on u? im not sure what's fair.

Comment

Sorry peeps but so far I am not liking any trades and what do you offer TobyKeithRules? =)
                          *Pokes*

Comment

hmm what would u like for the green ski chair?
                            well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X