Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby!...?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Baby!...?

    Ok me and magic were in the pirates room lobby when we saw the legendary Baby!

    Ok now here he is. He quickly went into a game and then this happened:

    We could say Baby! After he Left!

    Again and again and again we thought we were special!

    Even with no one in the room we could still say it!


    Wow! this was awesome! we went around saying Baby! Baby! to people and then one girl said " Oh cool! " then she said " Baby! " me and magic lookied at each other and then everyone started saying baby :lmao: but then i sais ### and our fun was gone... What An experience though this was awesome! - we think the staff caught onto us and made it unable to say again -



  • #2
    Re: Baby!...?

    Lol, I've seen him around. Even played pirates with him and CL_Lisawdw. Here's a good tid bit of advice: Never play pirates agaisnt Baby and Cl_Lisawdw :lol:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Baby!...?

      lol very interesting. I am shocked that person can even have the name of "baby." Wouldn't they have to change it?



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Baby!...?

        Originally posted by PhantomLily View Post
        lol very interesting. I am shocked that person can even have the name of "baby." Wouldn't they have to change it?
        Obviously You don't know about baby then... LOL someome else explain it :lol:


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Baby!...?

          Yes! Baby! it was soo fun! BABY BABY BABY! hahaha...
          it was the best day of my lifee.

          *i dont care about MEETING him. I care about saying Baby. haha
          Last edited by KrazyMagic; 10-29-2006, 08:11 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Baby!...?

            Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
            Obviously You don't know about baby then... LOL someome else explain it :lol:

            You got me! What/Who is baby??



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Baby!...?

              ^ Well, Baby is "Vmk's first pirate", and I guess he is special or whatever.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Baby!...?

                Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                Yes! Baby! it was soo fun! BABY BABY BABY! hahaha...
                it was the best day of my lifee.
                Lol, not to be rude, but I would think the best day of your life would be like, your siblings being born, or, I don't know how old you are, you're children being born, or getting married. Not meeting some virtual character :lol:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Baby!...?

                  Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                  ^ Well, Baby is "Vmk's first pirate", and I guess he is special or whatever.
                  I can see that they are VIP. What does it mean Baby is VMK's first pirate?



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Baby!...?

                    Originally posted by PhantomLily View Post
                    I can see that they are VIP. What does it mean Baby is VMK's first pirate?
                    Well, just to let you know, being a VIP doesn't make you a very important person, it just means you did some quests in a park. :lol: And when he is "Vmk's first pirate" it's just what he calls himself Like I call myself the best thing that every happened to anyone anywhere anytime anyplace. It's just a title :lol:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Baby!...?

                      Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                      Well, just to let you know, being a VIP doesn't make you a very important person, it just means you did some quests in a park. :lol: And when he is "Vmk's first pirate" it's just what he calls himself Like I call myself the best thing that every happened to anyone anywhere anytime anyplace. It's just a title :lol:
                      lol That's a pretty nice title though.



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Baby!...?

                        He IS VMK's first pirate, he was the first one to get the pirate hat.
                        *Pokes*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Baby!...?

                          Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
                          He IS VMK's first pirate, he was the first one to get the pirate hat.
                          Oh i finally get it, hee hee

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Baby!...?

                            Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                            Oh i finally get it, hee hee
                            Lol, I think he got it when that glitch happened, were you made a character and you got the pirate pieces. I am not exactly sure though. I do know he was the first one to have it anyways.
                            *Pokes*

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Baby!...?

                              I still dont get why people go gaga over him. I cant stand his title personaly- I mean baby! When your around him you can acually say baby and people may say I need a baby

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X