This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yavn speaks 10/30

New track pieces---Space Mountain! With Ride a thon November 3,4,5!

Also, a picture of a male Staff with Santa Mickey ears hat!

This week Yavn reports from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and gets "spaced out" on all the upcoming changes to VMK! It's all live and direct from Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida!

Yavn Speaks 10/30

2006 World Tour
    Greetings from Walt Disney World! More specifically, the Magic Kingdom - where I'm typing and riding at the same time (you gotta love that Blackberry)! I'm here checking out Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - where everyone is arriving all dressed up! This is my first time at the event and I've heard the fireworks are pretty special. The VMK team has had a great week here, planning new Quests and additions to the game -- and now we can hardly wait to get this cool stuff into the game!
    I hope you've enjoyed Halloween in VMK. I think you will be even more impressed with what we are planning for the holidays, and if all goes well you'll be up to your "ears" in holidays in just a few days!!
    Hey, but what you're really here for is some inside info, right? So without any further ado here's the 411 on what's going to be coming to VMK

Space. The Final Frontier?
    Sneaky players that peeked ahead on the Calendar noticed a rather spacey theme for November. So I guess it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out November is Space Month - but the real news is we'll be kicking off the celebration with a 3-day Space Mountain Ride-A-Thon!!!
    That's right, we've created a brand new set of ride tracks, but we have more exciting new twists - join us November 3rd, 4th, and 5th and win special track pieces -- before they go on sale! But that's not all, we'll be blasting off the month in style with an Individual Ride Building Competition! (More details are coming soon, until then hold on tight!) So hop on Space Mountain this weekend and ride to win (...hope you don't mind if it cost a few credits, but it's a small price to pay to get the pieces before they're officially released)!

(Image courteous of VMK.com)
    Win cool track pieces BEFORE they go on sale - it all happens in the Space-Mountain Ride-A-Thon this weekend, Nov. 3rd, 4th & 5th.

Hooray for Holidays!
    Well, that about wraps things up for this week - I'm off to catch one last ride on the Haunted Mansion before the fireworks start - I hope you get lots of treats and no tricks this Halloween - and speaking of treats, I've got one for you - just take a look at the screen below!

(Image courteous of VMK.com)

How's that for a treat? Have a Happy Halloween!
    Yavn
    Last edited by figment1986; 10-30-2006, 07:12 PM. Reason: fixed coding, and cited source
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: Yavn speaks 10/30

Aww... A Santa Mickey hat to match the one that I own in real life. :cwink:

Comment

Omg! I am ecstatic! Space Mountain pieces! :thumbup: :yea:

I've always wanted these!!! And finally, now! And cool about the Ride-a-thon, even though I have no idea what that is!!!

Welcome back Piglet also!

Comment

I Cant wait! i want that hat! andd i want to make THE best ride ever. (I already started) lol jk

Comment

I want a santa mickey hat.
          :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
          Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

With the Ride-a-thon I bet it will be like when we rode the water rides and for each time we rode we got a uphill or downhill piece. I want a Santa Mickey Hat!
            Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
            TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

Comment

Ooooo! I'm excited and can't wait! I'll be saving up my credits for some of that Space Mountain Rail!

Comment

shame on you...

I always post this... just sometimes many hours late.. (those dells at school don't display the site like they should... they keep showing the alternate viewing which says "text")

just a little edit here and it's perfect..

Comment

What about the many references to fireworks? Maybe a change in store for the fireworks game? Just a thought.
                  sigpic
                  My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Maybe?! Sort of like I predicted! I feel so special...

Comment

Im acually getting rather tired of these ride pieces, because you waste all your credits AGAIN for this and than christmas items come -_-

July spend all credits
                      August save up
                      Sept save up
                      Oct spend all credits
                      Nov spend all credits
                      Dec... What credits?

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                        Im acually getting rather tired of these ride pieces, because you waste all your credits AGAIN for this and than christmas items come -_-

July spend all credits
                        August save up
                        Sept save up
                        Oct spend all credits
                        Nov spend all credits
                        Dec... What credits?
                        :lol:

Comment

check out the ride transporters love it!!

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post

July spend all credits
                            August save up
                            Sept save up
                            Oct spend all credits
                            Nov spend all credits
                            Dec... What credits?
                            Seriously. . . and IF they change the fireworks game. . .then there may be real trouble for me. That is where the vast majority of my credits come from!
                            sigpic
                            My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Yay! I've been wanting Santa Ears since last Christmas (but was sadly disappointed). Let's just hope the Christmas decorations dont stay up until like March like last time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X