Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

November Host Pin - Space Mountain

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Host Pin - Space Mountain

Space Mt. Sign Pin
    Hey I like it at least it is a real ride pin type thing.

Re: November Host Pin

Cool! I also like it! Could you post a bigger picture por favor?

Comment

Sure. Done.

Comment

Thanks. It does look real cool! Can't wait for some more teleporter games...hehehe. I wonder if the host games are going to be any harder this month as compared to the last couple. I am curious what other pins they are going to do for this series. Maybe 5 space mountain ones, or 5 space themed, like Astro Orbiters, Astro Rangers, and, lol, I can't think of any others.

Comment

Well there are other tomorrowland rides . That would be awesome. Theres Stitch's Great Escape, Tomorrowland Speedway, Buzz Astro Blaster, etc..that would be cool all Tomorrowland rides. Probably different ones in DLR idk never been there.

Comment

Wow you got one from host room already!? You work fast...lol.

Comment

wt event did u do to get it? it is really cool
              Angels Fan, born and raised.
              Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Racing Rainbow Rockets or something. Was one of first people in but lost. Actually I played the first ever game for it lol. Then I hit join from the room and I got in the queue again automatically and won the second time. Was maybe the 15th person with it lol

Comment

cool that is something i might try
                  Angels Fan, born and raised.
                  Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Cool pin By the way Mike, why si your signature there? lol.

Comment

Re: November Host Pin - Space Mountain

i got the space mountain poster last night from one of the host quests, don't remember which one!

Laura

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                        Space Mt. Sign Pin
                        Hey I like it at least it is a real ride pin type thing.

Cool pin. i want it
                        "Happy Christmas i guess" Will someone tell me why i think that is funny? :lol:

Comment

Well because its not really Christmas but Santa Clause 3 just came out and VMK is decked out. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                            Well because its not really Christmas but Santa Clause 3 just came out and VMK is decked out. Hmm.
                            oh i see... my signature for the past few days is: Christmas? Already? what happend to Halloween!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X