This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need A New Signature, erm HELP :)

Hola, i'm here to ask all you graphics makers to help me!! i'm looking for someone with VMK Pal (i'm not allowed to download it ) and take some screen shots of me, bstawesomeashie in vmk. i'm going to be in Main Street,South East.We will be friends from there..take lots of pictures from each Holiday decorated room. Put it together, and i'd like to have it in a fancy font on the top, in red and green switching reading: BstawesomeAshie Wishes you a Happy holidays!!. Now do you really think i'm that cruel to make you do it for free..?! Never Choose from 1 of the halloween costumes and 5 pieces of furniture from my rooms ( i own 3 ) But not cowboy, i need my cowboy for special reasons
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Re: I Need A New Signature, erm HELP

I guess i could do it for the Reward :lol: Im doing HW right now so i will do it later so i guess... I will do it!

Comment

Sweet!! ur SO awesome and your grapics in your signature look really nice thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
        Hola, i'm here to ask all you graphics makers to help me!! i'm looking for someone with VMK Pal (i'm not allowed to download it ) and take some screen shots of me, bstawesomeashie in vmk. i'm going to be in Main Street,South East.We will be friends from there..take lots of pictures from each Holiday decorated room. Put it together, and i'd like to have it in a fancy font on the top, in red and green switching reading: BstawesomeAshie Wishes you a Happy holidays!!. Now do you really think i'm that cruel to make you do it for free..?! Never Choose from 1 of the halloween costumes and 5 pieces of furniture from my rooms ( i own 3 ) But not cowboy, i need my cowboy for special reasons
        I could do it But when you say switching title, do you mean blinking red and green? Anyways, I could do it for free, unlike rocking over there ^_^

Comment

I just did that with my signature. :lol: If you want I could make it..

Made by me

Comment

haha, i guess i could take two that would be cools no, i mean like B in green, then in red,S. then in T Green... i think you get it...

Comment

:lol:Actually Super, i am kinda looking for something EXATLCY like yours!! that's how i got your cute little idea!

Comment

:lol: Thank you.

Made by me

Comment

i'm chaging the intance, now to east..

Comment

First person to get there.. GET'S TO DO IT!!

Comment

Soooomebody plz, plz plz come!!

Comment

^ Somthing like that you're looking for? But that may be too long, I would suggest like Happy Holidays! or Seasons Greetings! or Merry Christmas! or something like that

And I'll change the background laters

Comment

Happy Holidays, lol!

Comment

i'd also LOOVE a mix of pictures..

Comment

I'm looking but I don't see you!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X