This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods Read This Please

I had a trade thread called, Trading Dlr Items!, i was trading a whole bunch of codes on it, but it just recently got moved into the sold sub forum, when i only traded one thing, is this just a mistake, or was there a reason for it being closed?

Re: Mods Read This Please

If someone left you trade feedback on that tread it would have automatically closed it, that's why you'll see threads opened to just leave feedback so the trade thread does not get closed Hope this explains it for you.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
      I had a trade thread called, Trading Dlr Items!, i was trading a whole bunch of codes on it, but it just recently got moved into the sold sub forum, when i only traded one thing, is this just a mistake, or was there a reason for it being closed?
      Yes, what Midien said. Please see these threads for more information: Why was my thread closed? and How to Trade on MCV.

And remember you can always email me: bigpigletfan@micechat.com if you have questions and can't PM.
      Last edited by BigPigletFan; 11-03-2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Ok thanks alot both of you guys, so i can make a seperate thread just for feedback, and where would i put that, in the trade section, as well?

Comment

Ok thanks alot both of you guys, so i can make a seperate thread just for feedback, and where would i put that, in the trade section, as well?
          Yes. You would title it something like "Trade feedback with Dubeskin". And then it would happen, and then it would be moved.

Also, 900th post!

Comment

Don't feel bad. I was confused about this too when I traded my first item!

Comment

If you can contact me before the trade feedback is left I can split it by moving two posts into a new thread; however, it might be easier just to continue with a NEW trade thread with all of the information listed at the top. That way everyone knows the trade is current, etc...

Comment

Just listen to you guys and youll be fine
                the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Update from Monorail Man - He says that the bug has been fixed. Please let me know if any furture trade feedback problems occur via PM or bigpigletfan@micechat.com, thanks!

Comment

Oh Yay!! Ok I'll let you know if anything occurs.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X