This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need alot of credits for this month

i need like 2k for the room, like 5k for tons of rocket chairs and like another 5k for hats!!! so crazy

Re: I need alot of credits for this month

Yep, VMK can do that sometimes. I learned that last month. Considering I started playing at the end of July beginning of August, September, October and this month have been pretty hard hitting for me.

Comment

I haven't been playing long either, but yeah, it seems all we do in VMK is earn credits just to spend those earnings. Don't forget.. next month is December, which means all those Christmas/Holiday items will probably be out in stores.. as well as some other surprises VMK no doubt has in store.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
        I haven't been playing long either, but yeah, it seems all we do in VMK is earn credits just to spend those earnings. Don't forget.. next month is December, which means all those Christmas/Holiday items will probably be out in stores.. as well as some other surprises VMK no doubt has in store.
        Oh my. You're right. Jeez. I was all happy until I remembered that. Lol, thanks . Looks like it's back to Fireworks. My parents have actually became annoyed with that music by now, I'm not kidding.

Comment

Haha, didn't mean to bring your spirits down.. at least there's Christmas vacation, something we all count on. And yeah, I agree, they definitely have to do something about that Fireworks music. I usually mute the music and play my own stuff Hehe.

Comment

But that just makes it so much more difficult, because then the fireworks just don't hit flawless for me then. The music helps me time it. And of course there's always Thanksgiving break also. But that week my family usually goes on vacation, and I think we may go to Disneyland this year, which is so much better than VMK. And also, there are weekends! Which are always nice .

Comment

You know your signature is so long it goes outside the forum and pushes it.

Comment

Yes, the race for credits. oh so familiar...

Comment

Pretty sweet, i need that room too

Comment

Good luck with the credits everyone - I'm in and out of pirates games quite a bit - I'd be happy to play with any of you - come look for me!
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

i am not buying space, i am not into space, i am saving up for Chrisstmas. i might buy a room though im not dure yet

Comment

pshh, i just buy everything i can and trade it for what i want ^_~
                        PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X