Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Top 20 Countdown!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 20 Countdown!

So what do you think of the top 20 countdown? What do you think should be Number #1? i like Fergalicious, AMAZiNG!!
    Yes, i think we should change the topic
    60.00%
    No, i know what the top 20 countdown is.
    0.00%
    i don't know/undecided
    40.00%

Re: Top 20 Countdown!

Um princess this is kind of like harvests thread top 10 countdown...

Comment

?? im confused ??? top 20 what???

Comment

How about Top 20 Geek moments

at Number #20: That joke I told a couple weeks ago, you remember it right?

Comment

#19. No.

Comment

Since im really confused with the top 20 thingy- i cant rly stay on topic..so..
            -This is wayyy topic, sorry:

so why dont you just change you password on your real account???

Hey everyone, i'm still VMKPrincess, but because so many of my friends knew my password, and when they got mad at me, they got on and made rude remarks. So i am now a "litter box" So now, i'm giving NOBODY my password

Comment

OK, i got some bad reposes about that, and how am i going to earn my points back? And people who gave me that bad stuff after i told you what happened, that's just cruel.

I'll tell you the story....

Ok, first off, i waas at my friends house, and she thought of joining mice. And it said "OOOPS, you already have an account" Then she got mad at me later on, for like i don't know, it's kinda personal. And so she got on and made RUDE remarks. People saw the remarks, and started pushing me down. So i thought, i'm NOT a bad person. I'm NOT. I shouldn't deserve this. I SHOULDN'T. So i quickly made a new account, because i'm NOT a bad person and i don't need to be a litter box. i'm sorry for the confusion, but you guys heard the story, and it will never happen again.

Thanks for listening, it's VERY appriciated
              Last edited by VMKPrincess1; 11-06-2006, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X