This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host Rooms?

Ok, since I'm still fairly new to VMK what is this host pin thing you folks are talking about? How do I get one? How do I get into a room, or how do I even find what room is giving the pin out? And finally, how do you search for a person or host? Oh, and feel free to add any more helpful information to my troubled mind.

Re: Host Rooms?

Basically every day there is a host room. Or 2. On the VMK homepage it says. At the specified time, go to the guest rooms. It will usually be listed at the top. Just keep trying to get in. Depending on what the game is, read the instructions on how to play. If you win, you will be given the pin. You cannot re enter to try again, but the next host room you can. The host pin is monthly, which means for the rest of this month, that is the only pin the host rooms will give out. Next month it will be different. Hoped that helped .

Comment

Re: Host Rooms?

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
      Basically every day there is a host room. Or 2. On the VMK homepage it says. At the specified time, go to the guest rooms. It will usually be listed at the top. Just keep trying to get in. Depending on what the game is, read the instructions on how to play. If you win, you will be given the pin. You cannot re enter to try again, but the next host room you can. The host pin is monthly, which means for the rest of this month, that is the only pin the host rooms will give out. Next month it will be different. Hoped that helped .
      That really does help me out! Thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X