Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a grave mistake

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I made a grave mistake

    OMG I am so stupid......I acctdentally sold my Tiki ROOM!!!!!

    Have any of you made stupid mistakes like this??

  • #2
    Re: I made a grave mistake

    No. Well, actually, yes. It was the last day of August, and the quest machines had gone on sale, and I wasn't sure for how long, so I sold the 25 Typhoon Lagoon Blue crates I had. I am kicking myself so hard now.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I made a grave mistake

      i sold my other tomorrowland orange pin I quit for like a month I was so p'oed
      Last edited by Vmk_Addict; 11-04-2006, 09:09 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I made a grave mistake

        Yes

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I made a grave mistake

          and you know what...Today was my first day back in like a really long time.....I quit because I sold my other room on accident...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I made a grave mistake

            That's too bad. That was a nice room too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I made a grave mistake

              Yes when i was new i sold all of my rooms that i started out with ( Like 5 ) For only 100 credits and then i accidentally sold my brariar ( Cant spell) stone oh well...


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I made a grave mistake

                ouch. well it is disappointing, but dont quit over it

                EDIT _ oh nevermind i misread that post. Yup i accedently sold mansion pants, luckily i had an extra

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I made a grave mistake

                  Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
                  Yes when i was new i sold all of my rooms that i started out with ( Like 5 ) For only 100 credits and then i accidentally sold my brariar ( Cant spell) stone oh well...
                  :lol: Rock, are you upset about that still?


                  Yikes! If it helps Hilsbro I don't own a Tiki room under BPF.

                  Anyway... that is probably why I have this problem with the "buy" button because I don't want to feel that guilt.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I made a grave mistake

                    Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                    :lol: Rock, are you upset about that still?


                    Yikes! If it helps Hilsbro I don't own a Tiki room under BPF.

                    Anyway... that is probably why I have this problem with the "buy" button because I don't want to feel that guilt.
                    lol...I am glad I finaly got my glod hat...didn't you give me it???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I made a grave mistake

                      Originally posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III View Post
                      lol...I am glad I finaly got my glod hat...didn't you give me it???
                      Oh, gold ears? Yes... I think so! And you never play anymore. Same with Speedway.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I made a grave mistake

                        I never have time....Today is my one semi-day off in forever...lol...plus I have a BF to talk to all the time...lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I made a grave mistake

                          My cousin sold his snowman magic. It happens!



                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X