Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

I made a grave mistake

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a grave mistake

OMG I am so stupid......I acctdentally sold my Tiki ROOM!!!!!

Have any of you made stupid mistakes like this??

Re: I made a grave mistake

No. Well, actually, yes. It was the last day of August, and the quest machines had gone on sale, and I wasn't sure for how long, so I sold the 25 Typhoon Lagoon Blue crates I had. I am kicking myself so hard now.

Comment

i sold my other tomorrowland orange pin I quit for like a month I was so p'oed
      Last edited by Vmk_Addict; 11-04-2006, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Yes

Comment

and you know what...Today was my first day back in like a really long time.....I quit because I sold my other room on accident...

Comment

That's too bad. That was a nice room too.

Comment

Yes when i was new i sold all of my rooms that i started out with ( Like 5 ) For only 100 credits and then i accidentally sold my brariar ( Cant spell) stone oh well...

Comment

ouch. well it is disappointing, but dont quit over it

EDIT _ oh nevermind i misread that post. Yup i accedently sold mansion pants, luckily i had an extra

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
                  Yes when i was new i sold all of my rooms that i started out with ( Like 5 ) For only 100 credits and then i accidentally sold my brariar ( Cant spell) stone oh well...
                  :lol: Rock, are you upset about that still?

Yikes! If it helps Hilsbro I don't own a Tiki room under BPF.

Anyway... that is probably why I have this problem with the "buy" button because I don't want to feel that guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                    :lol: Rock, are you upset about that still?

Yikes! If it helps Hilsbro I don't own a Tiki room under BPF.

Anyway... that is probably why I have this problem with the "buy" button because I don't want to feel that guilt.
                    lol...I am glad I finaly got my glod hat...didn't you give me it???

Comment

Originally posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III View Post
                      lol...I am glad I finaly got my glod hat...didn't you give me it???
                      Oh, gold ears? Yes... I think so! And you never play anymore. Same with Speedway.

Comment

I never have time....Today is my one semi-day off in forever...lol...plus I have a BF to talk to all the time...lol

Comment

My cousin sold his snowman magic. It happens!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X