This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring Sunday

With bad weather looming and it being the "sabbath" and all - do you find your Sunday's to be sooo boring? I"ve been doing the space rides, and I'm about to hit myself over the head - it's mind numbing! I hope you're all around tonight to have some fun!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Boring Sunday

Yep! I'm just sitting here riding around vmk, listening to the Nascar race on my Raceday scanner, and snacking. We are having bad weather too. What kind of fun tonight and when? I don't like pirates since I'm not even up to level 2 yet I think. But I like mansion.
    Originally posted by larasound
    am I the burrito man?

Comment

I've been watching the NASCAR race too -
      sigpic

Comment

Go 20!!)
        am I the burrito man?

Comment

Sunday is all about race day.... well football too I guess but no one cares about that

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
            Sunday is all about race day.... well football too I guess but no one cares about that
            I like college ball and that is Saturday, so for me Sunday is raceday. Our city has its own pro team I could care less about.
            am I the burrito man?

Comment

I do both (racing and football), but I usually fall asleep watching the race - there's something about the sound that just lulls me to sleep - luckily, I have a DVR and can then go back and watch the highlights.
              sigpic

Comment

I started watching the race at home then hubby wanted to go to Best Buy so when we left I listened to bits and pieces on XM radio NASCAR channel. I am mad because we were in the store and I missed the finish.
                :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Well Tony Stewart won, but there was huge crash and everyone wrecked except Jeff Gordon and the Richard Petty came from the stands and drove the last 100 laps. But none of that ever happend so im just rambling. It's late and I need sleep.

Comment

I worked from 10-4 and then drove to my apt to get my computer that I had packed but left behind. I changed clothes, went to put gas in my car, picked up Chili's for my mom and I (I had not eaten all day) but it took them 40 minutes for two simple items since someone "took them." :croll: Then I had less than 10 minutes to eat before church. Then I went back to work for our holiday meeting where I got someone to take my shift, so I could work on my ASL project today. But I still left items at my parent's house so I drove there and then back to my apt. And I'm still not done with the dang thing.

Comment

ASL project? as in, american sign language?

i work with the deaf.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                        I worked from 10-4 and then drove to my apt to get my computer that I had packed but left behind. I changed clothes, went to put gas in my car, picked up Chili's for my mom and I (I had not eaten all day) but it took them 40 minutes for two simple items since someone "took them." :croll: Then I had less than 10 minutes to eat before church. Then I went back to work for our holiday meeting where I got someone to take my shift, so I could work on my ASL project today. But I still left items at my parent's house so I drove there and then back to my apt. And I'm still not done with the dang thing.
                        Sounds like a full day!!
                        :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                        Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X