Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Needed: Room Codes!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: Room Codes!!!

Below, are the pictures of some things i have to offer for room codes.
    I am not looking for specific rooms, so offer away plz!

----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess

:mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

Re: Needed: Room Codes!!!

Jungle Tent for both penny presses and 50th chair?

Comment

hey i have an HSM room & pirate prison...i like:

magic mirror
      HSM piano (could always use more!)
      blue leota talbe
      candy dispenser
      ace carpets
      santa hats!!

Comment

Breezy i am interested in Pirate prison, are u on VMK right now, i also have pirate fortress, if u dont have that one, i have alot of stuff.

Comment

honestly breezy, i dont know what those rooms look like, do u have any pictures of them?
          ----Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
            Breezy i am interested in Pirate prison, are u on VMK right now, i also have pirate fortress, if u dont have that one, i have alot of stuff.
            yes i am currently on vmk..i do have all rooms ty.

Comment

Originally posted by soccerskinnyme View Post
              honestly breezy, i dont know what those rooms look like, do u have any pictures of them?
              yes i do, but i'm not exactly good at posting pics...they always come out having a red X

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                yes i am currently on vmk..i do have all rooms ty.
                can i meet u? where are u? i really want pirate prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                  can i meet u? where are u? i really want pirate prison.
                  2 min
                  Last edited by Breezy; 11-05-2006, 07:27 PM.

Comment

SoccerSkinnyme Just a heads up Breezy "scammed" Ilovevmk.

Ilovevmk and Breezy if you want to trade please make a new thread so the owner of this thread doesn't have as much posts to look through.

Comment

I have a few room codes - pirate fortress, explorer's tent and high school musical. Please let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post

Ilovevmk and Breezy if you want to trade please make a new thread so the owner of this thread doesn't have as much posts to look through.
                        fyi: this is unofficial...plz do not spread that she has "scammed" Ilovevmk. Breezy is still my friend and I am waiting to hear from her. As I posted on another thread, she is away on vaca and has no access to a computer. I would like to find out who was on her account. Thank you.

F.B

Comment

Aww thanks to PhantomLily, KrazyMagic, and Clairinetkid, my items were replaced! I owe them an EXTRA SPECIAL christmas gift lol Thankyou everyone for the trade info, it was all very helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post

thank you so much, i would have traded, see she did have internet access, or else she could not post this!
                            ----Heather

Comment

Originally posted by soccerskinnyme View Post
                              Guest Room Guide.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X