This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK im kinda scared...seriously

ok dude i was in vmk in town square yesterday and this person (a boy character) came up to me and said hi. So i said howdy and all the sudden he says "you have a cool room" and i said "are you new? lol this isn't my room this is a public area in vmk" and then he said "i know" so then i was like "oh so you have seen my room in vmk before?" and he said "no i can see you right now in your room. its pretty cool." i freaked. i reported and ran away from town square and didnt go back the whole day. Im guessing its just one of those people who like to annoy people like that bc i looked out my window and everything lol (im paranoid like that) but yea..that was kinda creepy 0_o
    And yet through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for
    with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of
    happiness would come true.

Re: OK im kinda scared...seriously

what do you think i should do if i see them again? (hope i DONT!)
    And yet through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for
    with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of
    happiness would come true.

Comment

Well all you can really do is report and ignore in VMK. if it continues, send a message to VMK through Contact Us. and that should probably take care of it, cause its most likely just some annoying kid.

Comment

fuh-reaky! All you can do is report I guess..But FREAKYY!!Sorry...I'm feeling so hyper right now..

Comment

You need not be afraid in all likelihood, but that sort of comment was totally absolutely 100% in violation of VMK values, and you were correct to report it. If you see this person again, do not click ignore. If you ignore, then you do not know what they are saying to or about you. See what they say, but do not respond; report. Don't let them scare you though. Unless it is one of your friends trying to scare you, it is likely just a bluff designed to freak you out.
          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

ooooh very......disturbing, just walk away, walk away....
            PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

I'm sorry that happened PrincessSamy. VMK should be a fun place, not a place for idiots to scare people. Unfortunatly, like in real society, there will be idiots out there. They are unavoidable. It was all a bad joke. Of course he cannot see into your real room, but it is scary nevertheless. If it happens again, like the others have posted before me, report. And don't let this prevent you from enjoying VMK. He is one bad apple out of 10,000 or more.

Comment

that would have freaked me out too. hope it doesn't happen again to you.
                :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Freaky deaky...look on the bright side, if the staff caught the player, which they probably did, hopefully he was banned for 10+ years!!

Comment

i think ethier he's just trying to make you freaked.. OR it's your brother (if you have one) or, intead of reporting (and/or) tell your parents... their not scared! Woo! Hyper just like Princess_Cristin!!
                    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

)
                      i think ive probably done this before
                      one of the things people are most afraid of on the internet are hackers who can be like Oh im looking at you right now. And they get freaked out. No one can do that on vmk. Its too safe.
                      However i have talked to one random person (i talk to them a lot)
                      And he started acting like he knew me. Then all the sudden he pulled out a "i see you like to download mp3 files."
                      "the last three you downloaded were (insert 5 really good songs here that i last downloaded)"
                      Yeah he was blocked and my computer shut down faster than you could say bannanasinareallyhightreegettingknockeddownbygozil lawhilehesalsofightingtheburgerkingdudeallwhilerid ingabyciclenexttolancearmstrong.
                      yupp.
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                        )
                        i think ive probably done this before
                        one of the things people are most afraid of on the internet are hackers who can be like Oh im looking at you right now. And they get freaked out. No one can do that on vmk. Its too safe.
                        However i have talked to one random person (i talk to them a lot)
                        And he started acting like he knew me. Then all the sudden he pulled out a "i see you like to download mp3 files."
                        "the last three you downloaded were (insert 5 really good songs here that i last downloaded)"
                        Yeah he was blocked and my computer shut down faster than you could say bannanasinareallyhightreegettingknockeddownbygozil lawhilehesalsofightingtheburgerkingdudeallwhilerid ingabyciclenexttolancearmstrong.
                        yupp.

Ok i i would have been freaking out.. i would have been scared LOL it's sad but true

Off Topic: my songs would have been - Numb, Meteora, Numb Encore, Far Away, Hero

btw.. i had to read that like twice to understand it lol

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                        "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by <3WillTurner View Post
                          Ok i i would have been freaking out.. i would have been scared LOL it's sad but true

Off Topic: my songs would have been - Numb, Meteora, Numb Encore, Far Away, Hero

btw.. i had to read that like twice to understand it lol
                          Great choice of songs. (except for numb encore. blah! stupid Jay z ruining linkin parks songs.)
                          Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                            Great choice of songs. (except for numb encore. blah! stupid Jay z ruining linkin parks songs.)

yea lol but i couldn't find the original Numb for my iPod >_< so i just downloaded Numb Encore and fast forward Jay Z he takes up the entire song ? i mean there wasn't even a use to put Linkin Park in there they had what? like a second?

^ a bit off topic but still

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                            "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

wow your situation ia scary i would be very freaked out if you ever see him again i would just keep reporting him (if he already isn't banned)

p.s. on your signature is that a real outfit or did you make it some hoe (sorry i know it is off subject)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X