This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubeskn Post Here Plz

on other thread it said Trade URL invalid, so can u pleas post here so i can leave feedback? ty

Re: Dubeskn Post Here Plz

Lol, I posted and left feedback. I guess 2 people can't leave feedback. Oh well, I left it for you!

Thanks for the black and magenta saucers, the magenta rocket, and I think there was something else!
    Last edited by dubeskin; 11-06-2006, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
      on other thread it said Trade URL invalid, so can u pleas post here so i can leave feedback? ty
      I contacted Monorail Man after the other trade thread had problems. Monorail Man said that he fixed the problems.

Have you tried clearing your internet's cache and logging out and back into MC? If you have any future problems, please contact Monorail Man.

Also remember we would like trade feedback threads to show what was traded so that others can see what occurred, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
        Lol, I posted and left feedback. I guess 2 people can't leave feedback. Oh well, I left it for you!

Thanks for the black and magenta saucers, the magenta rocket, and I think there was something else!
        ok Traded Two Saucers magenat Blacn and Magenta Rocket to Dubeskin, for a full Blue dress with crown, five up and five down space montain piecies

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X