This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems logging on today 11-7-06

Anybody having problems logging onto VMK today? I get the VMK circle screen with the green loading sign, but when it gets all full, it just stops. I have sat there for more than five minutes and it still won't let me in. The home page says there are over 2000 people playing. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me.

Re: Problems logging on today 11-7-06

I am not currently getting it but it has happned to me previously. I just either go on somewhere else (like here ) for about 10 to 20 minutes and, if that doesn't work, try login in over and over again until it works. I hope it gets fixed soon!

~Snap :razz:

Comment

Thanks for the response SnapplePlucked. Misery loves company and if I can't get on I want others to be miserable with me.

Comment

I went on during my lunch break and had a similar problem. It also stated that there were a little over 2,000 players - yet all the loading screens would be really slow. Sometimes the load bar would stop in the middle for a few minutes, and just as I was about to shut it down would fully load.

I'm just hoping that when I get home later today it's working well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
          Anybody having problems logging onto VMK today? I get the VMK circle screen with the green loading sign, but when it gets all full, it just stops. I have sat there for more than five minutes and it still won't let me in. The home page says there are over 2000 people playing. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me.
          I couldn't go on vmk all weak so technically I didn't have that problem but I think you might be having that problem is because there might be an overload in the vitual world? I think that is it but I'm not positive.

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
          Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
          Nice Friend-Kelsey
          Micechat User-Kelsey
          Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
          Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
          Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
          Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Comment

Ad Widget