This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GeekGoof Experiment: Part Two

AS we all know by now, I hav a character named Geek.Goof named after GoofGeek blah, blah, blah.. And I created a thread on him going to different rooms in search of a Mrs.GeekGoof. Well, peeps, that was part one. THIS is part two. We all know what happens when a dude with a stache and a princes hat, with several rare pins, goes into a "taken room". Well, what happens when a "cute" guy, with several rare pins, goes into a "taken room"? Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the new GeekGoof:

Haha, ok, bearing my new look and sigie, I enter a "boys meets girls" room....

BUT WAIT! What fun will this be? It will be boring, and too much just like reseach. Uck. Let's try to spice things up. Let's visit our dark sides, and reveal our evil nature. Let us, ladies and gents, trick some "taken" girl. Muahaha.

NOTE: Please note, to especially GoofGeek, that during this time I was in fact a guest, and I was in fact most of the time not what I usually look like. THis will not happen again, if anyone is opposed by it, and IF i ever do do it again, I will use nother guest and look different than I did this time. This was done for the purpose of research and experimental purposes, and it was not it's intent to be TOO mean in any way. Besides, the two girls here, have probally forgotten about it a long time ago. But to keep their privacy, I covered out their names.

Ok, now that that is over with, let's get to the fun part ^_^

Alright, I enter the room, and take my position, and witin mere secinds smeone sits down in front of me.

So it looks like I have meself a girl. I ask her to be my friend, and to follow me, so we can "go out". She follows me to Midien's HM room, and I tell her that "I need to change before we go out" She says ok, and I get to changing.. Meanwhile, I guess my girl gets suspious and thinks Midien and cyre are my "girls" too. Hehe. So, they startfighting over meh! ROFL!! Hehe, it was great.. But finally, my time has arrived..

Hmm.. apparently I have bad breath..

Right.. Anyways, she deletes me and runs ^_^

Haha, fun. Let's do it again ^_^

Alrighty.. I enter my new room, and take my place..

Haha, speech bubble covering me ^_^

Hey, gotta tell the ladies, what you want

Hmm.. apparently there are a lot of bad girls in VMK.

Muahaha..

Oh my. She is a bad girl.

Hehe. I'm so good. Let's see how fast she runs..

But wait! What's this?

Wow.. -_-

But, alas, all good things must come to an end..

And alas, some peeps just dont' get it -_-

And alas.. Uh.. this is getting old. - delete - -shove out -
    Muahaha.

Yes, I do have an evil mind :lol:

Note: And once again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and I'm sorry to GoofGeek. But, well I couldn't resist . Besides, those two girls have either totally frgotten about it, left VMK, or thought nothing of it, and just went to find another boy. ^_^
    Last edited by Jaybeth; 11-07-2006, 04:11 PM.

Re: The GeekGoof Experiment: Part Two

I dont get how thta can offend somone. But why is name geek.goof, i never understood..

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
      AS we all know by now, I hav a character named Geek.Goof named after GoofGeek blah, blah, blah.. And I created a thread on him going to different rooms in search of a Mrs.GeekGoof. Well, peeps, that was part one. THIS is part two. We all know what happens when a dude with a stache and a princes hat, with several rare pins, goes into a "taken room". Well, what happens when a "cute" guy, with several rare pins, goes into a "taken room"? Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the new GeekGoof:

Haha, ok, bearing my new look and sigie, I enter a "boys meets girls" room....

BUT WAIT! What fun will this be? It will be boring, and too much just like reseach. Uck. Let's try to spice things up. Let's visit our dark sides, and reveal our evil nature. Let us, ladies and gents, trick some "taken" girl. Muahaha.

NOTE: Please note, to especially GoofGeek, that during this time I was in fact a guest, and I was in fact most of the time not what I usually look like. THis will not happen again, if anyone is opposed by it, and IF i ever do do it again, I will use nother guest and look different than I did this time. This was done for the purpose of research and experimental purposes, and it was not it's intent to be TOO mean in any way. Besides, the two girls here, have probally forgotten about it a long time ago. But to keep their privacy, I covered out their names.

Ok, now that that is over with, let's get to the fun part ^_^

Alright, I enter the room, and take my position, and witin mere secinds smeone sits down in front of me.

So it looks like I have meself a girl. I ask her to be my friend, and to follow me, so we can "go out". She follows me to Midien's HM room, and I tell her that "I need to change before we go out" She says ok, and I get to changing.. Meanwhile, I guess my girl gets suspious and thinks Midien and cyre are my "girls" too. Hehe. But finally, my time has arrived..

Hmm.. apparently I have bad breath..

Right.. Anyways, she deletes me and runs ^_^

Haha, fun. Let's do it again ^_^

Alrighty.. I enter my new room, and take my place..

Haha, speech bubble covering me ^_^

Hey, gotta tell the ladies, what you want

Hmm.. apparently there are a lot of bad girls in VMK.

Muahaha..

Oh my. She is a bad girl.

Hehe. I'm so good. Let's see how fast she runs..

But wait! What's this?

Wow.. -_-

But, alas, all good things must come to an end..

And alas, some peeps just dont' get it -_-

And alas.. Uh.. this is getting old. - delete - -shove out -
      Muahaha.

Yes, I do have an evil mind :lol:

Note: And once again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and I'm sorry to GoofGeek. But, well I couldn't resist . Besides, those two girls have either totally frgotten about it, left VMK, or thought nothing of it, and just went to find another boy. ^_^
      Your entries are so funny, Jaybeth! Keep it up! :thumbup: I am so dead and crying of laughter after and while I read your posts of this..my favorite parts are the "Let me change" parts and then it's him lol. Well, the bad girls part is pretty clear, they're all dressed up as princesses so it actually makes no sense on the face of the Earth.

Sorry if I am not making sense .. I am still getting the laughs out

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
        I dont get how thta can offend somone. But why is name geek.goof, i never understood..
        I believe it's because since the original GoofGeek attracts so called "ladies" on VMK (As of BPF in our latest unscheduled VMK Esplanade Party) so maybe I think she wanted to check out if it was true..

I think :vogue:

~Snap:razz:

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
          I believe it's because since the original GoofGeek attracts so called "ladies" on VMK (As of BPF in our latest unscheduled VMK Esplanade Party) so maybe I think she wanted to check out if it was true..

I think :vogue:

Lol, no. His name is Geek.Goof, because one, VMK wouldn't approve GeekGoof, and two, I was bored one day so I made him spontaniously. I just resently used him for "taken" purposes.

Also, when I said, I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I was just showing that I didn't mean to be mean to these girls, and I hope I didn't make anyone mad at me for doing so.

Comment

You left out the whole part where I was fighting over you with another girl :lol: muahaha

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
              You left out the whole part where I was fighting over you with another girl :lol: muahaha
              I want to see that!!

Comment

:lol: You are so silly!

Comment

:lmao: I am looking forward to part 3!

Made by me

Comment

Lol, no. His name is Geek.Goof, because one, VMK wouldn't approve GeekGoof, and two, I was bored one day so I made him spontaniously. I just resently used him for "taken" purposes.

Also, when I said, I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I was just showing that I didn't mean to be mean to these girls, and I hope I didn't make anyone mad at me for doing so.
                    Whatever I just guess off the top of my head .. lalala

*Yes. You can notice that very clearly right now*

Comment

Lol mean? Jaybeth nothing you, YOU CAN GO MEANER

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSoccerGurlie View Post
                        :lmao: I am looking forward to part 3!
                        I promised Geek, I wouldn't do it again Especially with my anem now, people might start thinking Geek.Gof is GoofGeek, and I don't want him to get in trouble..

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                        Lol mean? Jaybeth nothing you, YOU CAN GO MEANER
                        I can, and I will Just not with Geek.Goof. But trust meh, I'll concoct something. YOu just watch ^_^

Comment

hahaha that was so much fun that night! Must do it again...glad I could take part.

Laura

Comment

I promised Geek, I wouldn't do it again Especially with my anem now, people might start thinking Geek.Gof is GoofGeek, and I don't want him to get in trouble..

I can, and I will Just not with Geek.Goof. But trust meh, I'll concoct something. YOu just watch ^_^
                            Are you going to do anything with your plans of making a SnaplePlucked? :lol:

Comment

^ Perhaps. I wish I could make clones of all yous. But geek was easy to do, beacsue of how he looked. He always looks the same

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X