This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best friends forNever

I know it may be just another complaining thread. But I really need to get this out. My so called best friend is just like really getting to me. I seriously am never talking to her again, no lie.. she's a backstabbing rude conceited.. slut you may call her. I don't mean to use this kind of lanuage on here and all but, she is. She found out I like this guy and well she started saying she likes him and just started flirting with him like crazy and now.. they're going out. She has been talking about all of me and her other "friends" behind their backs. I really want to just like hit her as hard as I can. She walks around saying, "I'm the.. (umm well crap is a nicer word for it)" Nobody likes her and she is just getting really conceited and she thinks everyone likes her but noone does. Ugh.
    :love:

Re: Best friends forNever

Yea my so called "best friend" is as artificial as a barbie. no lie. her mother hates her so her mother is always getting into other peoples' business just so she can get rid of her. then my 'friend' takes advantage of that and thinks the most popular _____ in the world. its just UGH. I know how you feel, its just TERRIBLE.
    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Terrible annoying insert word here

Comment

and on a lighter note, there are starving children in Africa... News at 11

Comment

Read french newspaper about the children

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
            I know it may be just another complaining thread. But I really need to get this out. My so called best friend is just like really getting to me. I seriously am never talking to her again, no lie.. she's a backstabbing rude conceited.. slut you may call her. I don't mean to use this kind of lanuage on here and all but, she is. She found out I like this guy and well she started saying she likes him and just started flirting with him like crazy and now.. they're going out. She has been talking about all of me and her other "friends" behind their backs. I really want to just like hit her as hard as I can. She walks around saying, "I'm the.. (umm well crap is a nicer word for it)" Nobody likes her and she is just getting really conceited and she thinks everyone likes her but noone does. Ugh.

Best Friends for Never is a book by Lisi Harrison. sorry i just thought i get that out. Is this in VMK?? or in real? you should post this in Tean section
            I know tons of ppl like her at my school. idk how to deal with it. i just do, i try to ignore it but sometimes i want to say the truth in her face. but im too nice to do it. I hope everything goes well!

Comment

Post deleted >_<
              Last edited by SuperSoccerGurlie; 11-08-2006, 01:27 PM.

Made by me

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSoccerGurlie View Post
                Back on topic...
                uhhh i was on topic....

Comment

I am sorry that this happened to you. I know there are lots more out there like her too. I had "friends" that did the same things to me when I was in school. I finally just started keeping everything to myself or my diary and only told the person who it concerned. Hopefully one day she will realize what she is doing and change her ways. I hope everything works out for you.
                  :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                  Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                    uhhh i was on topic....

Oops my bad I read it the wrong way hehe..

Made by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                      Best Friends for Never is a book by Lisi Harrison. sorry i just thought i get that out. Is this in VMK?? or in real? you should post this in Tean section
                      I know tons of ppl like her at my school. idk how to deal with it. i just do, i try to ignore it but sometimes i want to say the truth in her face. but im too nice to do it. I hope everything goes well!
                      I can post this where I want. I specifically don't like the teen section, so I can post it here.
                      :love:

Comment

If you feel this way, then dump her. Just stop calling her or contacting her. If you DON'T feel this way, then contact her and tell her how you feel - maybe she's just 'out of sorts' right now. If she doesn't care how you feel, then it's probably best you move on and seek more mature friends.

Comment

I had a bad day to. We just have to stick together

Last edited by danceguest; 11-09-2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

well i've been in this situation MANY times before. so i know what your going through. what i did was talk to the person, you should probably do that too if you still wanna be friends with her, if not then just tell her why you don't wanna be friends. its better just to be honest about what your feeling, because if you continue to be her friend and someone finds out that you hate her, you can get the rep of being "two-faced". or at least thats what the rep is here if you do that. but i hope everything works out the way you want it to
                            JamiPrincess on VMK
                            :yea:

Comment

How muhc does she cost?! Just kidding.

Just ignore her. Your just 13...i think? you have many more years of your life. Chances are you won't see most of your friends after high school.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X