Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii rolls off the assembly line (pics!)

The Wii is almost here! Nintendo has released photos of their system crated and ready to ship. The following photos were taken from ign.

Link
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/744/744935p1.html

Twilight Princess!! (drool):bow:

Look at all those Wii's!! :yea:

November 19th cant come soon enough
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

Re: Wii rolls off the assembly line (pics!)

looks like the dics are normal sized again no more mini's, also seeing all of those Wii's gives me hope that i and my friends will be able to get one on launch day
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

You could try what eric cartmen did and freeze yourself.. then again you might mess up everything... and be awaken 500 years in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
        You could try what eric cartmen did and freeze yourself.. then again you might mess up everything... and be awaken 500 years in the future.
        LOL, that episode was so ridiculous, especially the ending! I laughed everytime cartman would say "Nintendo Wii" instead of just "Wii" evertime he mentioned it.
        Class of 2005...

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
          looks like the dics are normal sized again no more mini's, also seeing all of those Wii's gives me hope that i and my friends will be able to get one on launch day
          Me too! Nintendo is promising that they will ship 4 million Wii's by years end. Even so, I'm still going to be there bright and early at Target next Sunday.
          Out of the NIGHT....

Comment

the excitement is building.
            "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

What I like about the Wii is that you can stick a GameCube game anywhere along the disc slot... and it'll automatically align itself. :O

The interactive that is popping up at GameStops are pretty snazzy too.
              Burnt Toast
              The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

I saw the Wii and tried it and all I gotta say is WAY TOO SENESTIVE. It did not control well nor did it look good in terms of graphics.

Comment

did it look good in terms of graphics.
                  twilight princess looks incredible and besides what did you expect? super fantastic hi def graphics it's not the ps3! and it dosen't cost $600
                  sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
                    twilight princess looks incredible and besides what did you expect? super fantastic hi def graphics it's not the ps3! and it dosen't cost $600
                    No it is not the PS3 nither is it the 360 or current PC graphics lol I would say it is Gamecube with a little bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Magus View Post
                      I saw the Wii and tried it and all I gotta say is WAY TOO SENESTIVE. It did not control well nor did it look good in terms of graphics.
                      There will be an option to change the sensitivity on the Wii Remotes to your liking.
                      Out of the NIGHT....

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro825 View Post
                        There will be an option to change the sensitivity on the Wii Remotes to your liking.
                        I still do not like the fact that it barely supports HD as it is they said it will probably support 480P but that is nothing lol.

Comment

I still do not like the fact that it barely supports HD as it is they said it will probably support 480P but that is nothing lol.
                          But you knew going into it that the Wii is about game play and not about souped up HD graphics.

I'm still getting a Wii and not a Ps3. I havent had a console system since the N64 and the Wii is bringing me back into the fold. I already have a dual core gaming computer if I want crazy graphics, so there's no point to the ps3. I *might* get a ps3 when the price goes under $250 in a few years.

Oh well this could (and has been) debated endlessly. It's your money to have fun with, and more power to you with whatever choice y'all make
                          I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                          sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

As Cherny said ... you don't get a Wii for HD. You get it for gameplay. HD would not increase anything on the Wii.

I also find it funny that people are complaning that you can't play DVD's on the Wii. Who still needs a DVD player??? I don't need to or never would play DVD's on the Wii.

The ONLY console I've ever played DVD's on is the PS2 and that's only when we take it to hotels.

I don't have an HDTV anyway, and probably won't for awhile ... so I'm cool with it.

Comment

how many units of the wii will be shipped to the US
                              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X