This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New November/December Items?

While you're all finishing your Quest from Phinny today (If you haven't, go do it! Fast!) well, I am in line for her room and yesterday I got into Hula's room and there were pretty cool items, I am going to post a picture of the room when I get in now I'm 44 in line right now, barely got in line ..

(Notice it's the chair!! NOT THE STAFF MEMBER! :lmao
    Last edited by Snappi; 11-09-2006, 05:35 PM.

Re: New November/December Items?

thanks for posting
    do you know when this will be on sale?

Comment

Sadly, no. But I just hope they come out. Many items that have been in Host rooms have not come out .. yet. Almost everything that hosts get some out to the public, eventually.

Comment

Wow those big huge rockets look cool. (but expensive!)
        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Yea, I think they'll be quite expensive if they do come out ..

Comment

Whew! This is my third time in line (There's a ride in which if you find the right teleporter you can win I think the Host pin for this month, I like seconds) so I am entering again and again..lol

Comment

Those rockets may be for taking part in the ride-a-thon, but you never know...

Made by me

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                While you're all finishing your Quest from Phinny today (If you haven't, go do it! Fast!) well, I am in line for her room and yesterday I got into Hula's room and there were pretty cool items, I am going to post a picture of the room when I get in now I'm 44 in line right now, barely got in line ..

The green rockets are both beta. (I THINK)
                If not beta they are rare retired. The couch, I imagine, is actually 6 different items. There's probably a front an dhten the seats.

Comment

There's still more! I will be adding mroe along the way If you get some, you can post them

Comment

The chair is actually part of the movies code package thing when you enter the codes you get from the movies you buy. I don't know, there is a thread in the news about it. The rockets are ALL NEW I believe except for the red and yellow. The space ship thing is all seperate pieces I believe. I have a feeling the rockets will be Ride-a-thon prizes, and I bet the space ship will be just for sale. And as I said, the chair is part of a promotion.

Comment

There were also these things that looked like flat screens with the VMK Logo in front yesterday at Hula's. They were so cool! Oh, and cool tables with beautiful center pieces!

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                        There were also these things that looked like flat screens with the VMK Logo in front yesterday at Hula's. They were so cool! Oh, and cool tables with beautiful center pieces!
                        *Cough**Cough*As I said, those are for the movie promotion they are doing. Go through the news and see the thread that talks about it.

Here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...769&styleid=-1

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                          *Cough**Cough*As I said, those are for the movie promotion they are doing. Go through the news and see the thread that talks about it.

Here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...769&styleid=-1
                          I know, I know. Just to say

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                            The chair is actually part of the movies code package thing when you enter the codes you get from the movies you buy. I don't know, there is a thread in the news about it. The rockets are ALL NEW I believe except for the red and yellow. The space ship thing is all seperate pieces I believe. I have a feeling the rockets will be Ride-a-thon prizes, and I bet the space ship will be just for sale. And as I said, the chair is part of a promotion.

i was just about to say that.

Comment

What Ride-a-thon thing are you talking about? Are they having another one?
                              sigpic
                              My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X