Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Trading: Magenta Rocket Chair, October Items, & Other Stuff!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading: Magenta Rocket Chair, October Items, & Other Stuff!

I am trading:

FURNITUREPINSIF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITEM I AM MENTIONING, JUST TELL ME AND I WILL POST A PICTURE!

~Snap

Re: Trading: Magenta Rocket Chair, October Items, &amp; Other Stuff!

OMG. I don't know ANY of those items .

I am interested in the magenta rocket chair. What are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
      OMG. I don't know ANY of those items .

I am interested in the magenta rocket chair. What are you looking for?
      LOL. Well, what do you have other than rare clothing? I especially need furniture

Comment

i am interested in your 50th director's chairs (both colors) your ice cube, and yuors tiki chair. what do u want? i am definatly intersted in the gold director's chair so if u just want to trade that, that is fine. Oh yea, and the 50th latern too
        Angels Fan, born and raised.
        Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
          LOL. Well, what do you have other than rare clothing? I especially need furniture
          Good, because I have no rare clothing . And furniture, well, some. Um, let me get out of the queue for the host room and I will check.

Comment

ohh u lucky got into host room i did it at 8:31 and could not get in!
            Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
              i am interested in your 50th director's chairs (both colors) your ice cube, and yuors tiki chair. what do u want? i am definatly intersted in the gold director's chair so if u just want to trade that, that is fine. Oh yea, and the 50th latern too
              What rare furniture or magic pins do you have?

Comment

i got space mtn pieces, any pirate throne, and any rockets, but also a lot of other stuff i cna't think of like well chairs and pirate walls all kinds
                Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

i got space mtn pieces, any pirate throne, and any rockets, but also a lot of other stuff i cna't think of like well chairs and pirate walls all kinds
                  I like Pirate wells Green Pirate Thrones also..

Comment

ok how about to wells and a green throne for lantern and gold chair?
                    Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

ok how about to wells and a green throne for lantern and gold chair?
                      I like it, meet me in Mihawk's room: "Pin for Pin Trades", if I'm gone, I'm getting the furniture

Comment

ok ill be there in about ten minutes
                        Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X