This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toon Town

a while back when i found all of the hidden mickeys, i got this coupon for WDW for the golden collection.. it expired about a month later, anyways, it also came with a guest pass or something for toon town. i have never heard of it and i was wondering if anyone knew/knows what it iss..
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

Re: Toon Town

it is another disney game site, but you have to pay for it, Mostly for younger kids, my cuosin plays he is like 9.

Comment

what about the guest pass? what is that for.. do you know?
      formally known as:
      SkateboardP

Comment

My friend used to play it until I introduced her to VMK.. Yes, I'm evil. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by whitapino View Post
          what about the guest pass? what is that for.. do you know?
          That may be a coupon for a certain amount of time in which you can play the full version, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
            My friend use dot play it until I introduced her to VMK.. Yes, I'm evil. lol.
            :lmao:
            formally known as:
            SkateboardP

Comment

The guest pass I believe is for a 14 day free trial in which you get to create a chracter and fully interact with the Toontown world for 2 weeks. Now its not fair to compare VMK and Toontown, they are two very different games, the only connection they really have is that they are Disney games.

Comment

i wasn't comparing the two, i just was wondering what it was because i had never heard it before..
                formally known as:
                SkateboardP

Comment

My son plays Toon Town, if you are not going to use the code could I trade you something on VMK for it? You can come check out my trade room and we'll figure something out. My name on VMK is TobyKeithRules.
                  :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                  Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyKeithRules View Post
                    My son plays Toon Town, if you are not going to use the code could I trade you something on VMK for it? You can come check out my trade room and we'll figure something out. My name on VMK is TobyKeithRules.
                    I think the free trial can only be used when you create a new account.

Comment

not always only for kids
                      my neighbor's mother plays it and she's in her late 30's!
                      the only time i play it is if i get a high score on fireworks and get a coupon for that stuff. it's a slap in the face compared to VMK, considering you can't do Anything on your own!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X