Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

uh how rare is this stuff

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh how rare is this stuff

well im new here and i got some stuff from some peope and i was wondering how much they are worth..

1.) pirate well
    2.)wanted poster
    3.) 4th of july hat
    4.)ice cube chairs
    5.) ice cream and popcorn food pins
    6.) uh i got some more stuff but vmk isn't working now so i'll edit later

-i want to know if this was reasonable trade: i got a pirate well for a couple for a couple of ice cube chairs but traded it for superhero shirt( before re-release) and 4th of july hat...but i had to throw in divers helmet so the person would take the trade
    -i then got another pirate well from a friend by trading down space ride tracks and a halloween candy dispenser..
    -and someone just gave me a wanted poster when i played a game of falling chairs with only two players =)
    ....thanks for any help!

by the way im looking for black mickey ears and i have other stuff that's not on this list
    Last edited by urabooger07; 11-12-2006, 03:13 PM.

Re: uh how rare is this stuff

all pretty rare, specially that wanted poster
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

The pirate well chairs aren't very rare as they are a part of the new Pirates Attraction quest and you can get the code for the chair without completing the quest.

Comment

bandgeek5476 i saw your wish list and well i have some space mountain pieces.....i think
        hi i love to play the flute
        sadly i have never been to WDW but i really want to go someday
        i love vmk and i have so much fun there

Comment

How do you post threads can you tell me please!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay, here we go again. Instead of posting random things on the wrong threads mouseyfaire, you can make a new one but selecting the right forum, then clicking the blue button that has an ink & pen on it, that says "New Thread" Have fun, and welcome to MC!
            ---
            urabooger, I think that all those things has a fair amount of rarity. and also, I would like some of those ice cubes, please check out my thread in the trading section.
            the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X