This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Pirate Costume, Cursed Storm and Buried in Treasure Magic Pins

Okay, I missed getting the codes in and I would LOVE to get them. If anyone somehow has a extra of these. Please let me know. I'll almost give you anything for them. Thanks.

Re: Wanted: Pirate Costume, Cursed Storm and Buried in Treasure Magic Pins

They are not trabe-able ... I just think you would've known that by now.

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
      They are not trabe-able ... I just think you would've known that by now.
      Oops sorry. Okay. I'm still pretty new. Mostly i've been working on getting credits not getting better items. Guess I'm out of luck. Shoot.

Comment

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...752&styleid=-1
        these codes are multi-use and since i am not evil and going to trade them to you here they are.. if you go to the Codes/spoilers forum its the first link have fun
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, but as far as I know, they are inactive. I will try again.

Comment

oh ok? if they are then you will be unabble to receive these pins (no longer tradeable)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iukika0 View Post
              Oops sorry. Okay. I'm still pretty new. Mostly i've been working on getting credits not getting better items. Guess I'm out of luck. Shoot.
              Welcome to MiceChat. Don't feel embarrassed. Most new players would not necessarily know that such things are not tradeable. There are quite a few things you cannot trade in VMK. These include purple superhero costumes, Narnia prizes such as lampposts, posters, ice thrones and Narnia wardrobe teleporters, pink Monsters Inc. teleporter doors, Kellogg's pirate magic pins and all of the new Pirates of the Caribbean game prizes except the Jack Sparrow Suit (galleon pieces, chests, Davy Jones organs, monkey skeletons and POTC2 posters) I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple. I think up and down waterslides are still untradeable, too.

But the good news is, there are two things that were once untradeable (Sparrow suits and superhero masks) that later became tradeable. So maybe someday you'll be able to get those magic pins. Sadly, today is not that day.
              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                Welcome to MiceChat. Don't feel embarrassed. Most new players would not necessarily know that such things are not tradeable. There are quite a few things you cannot trade in VMK. These include purple superhero costumes, Narnia prizes such as lampposts, posters, ice thrones and Narnia wardrobe teleporters, pink Monsters Inc. teleporter doors, Kellogg's pirate magic pins and all of the new Pirates of the Caribbean game prizes except the Jack Sparrow Suit (galleon pieces, chests, Davy Jones organs, monkey skeletons and POTC2 posters) I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple. I think up and down waterslides are still untradeable, too.

But the good news is, there are two things that were once untradeable (Sparrow suits and superhero masks) that later became tradeable. So maybe someday you'll be able to get those magic pins. Sadly, today is not that day.
                Thank you so much for the help. I guess I will just sit and hope they do become tradable

Comment

I'm going to close this thread because the items are un-tradeable. These were a part of the Kelloggs promotion to the game, along with the game and Discovery Island area in Adventureland that have all left the game.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X