This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Claim to Fame

Well I may not win the best game room, but at least I am in the offical VMK picture of the best game room.

Check out "Feed the space monster" here http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300...1-20-sebou.jpg

(I am KingSuperDave in VMK)

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Re: My Claim to Fame

Cute room congrats
    :love:

Comment

:yea: Very, very cool.

Comment

Where are you?

Comment

I could have been in another Best Game Room too but, no .. they decided to take the picture 5 minutes after I had left. :rant: LOL. That's very cool .

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
            Where are you?

fourth from the turnstyle in the everest hat (and black western shirt and jeans)

-dave
            "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
            "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Very cool room! Congrats!

Comment

Yay Sebou!!! Now for a little back story regarding this room...

Sebou joined the same team I was on during the Waterslide Competition. We had this cool "journey" theme and she created a sea monster that looked much like that one. We felt that she was unfairly passed over for those honorable mentions, as this was a very creative and great build. After seriously urging her to use it to get best guest room, she created a nice twin and turned the room into a game.

I'm so glad she got this award. That creation of hers definitely deserved to win something.

Oh and yes, the lovely twin still resides at the bottom of the ocean as part of our waterslide ride.

Comment

i am very sorry but i dont think that your room deserved a best guest award i think the whole week pics was a disaster. sorry

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
                    i am very sorry but i dont think that your room deserved a best guest award i think the whole week pics was a disaster. sorry
                    Wow...that's pretty mean of you. Especially since she's not here, nor are any of the other winners.

Then again, maybe it's good that they're not, so they do not hear such a rude remark towards them.

Comment

I think her room is one of the best I've seen in a while It's very creative, she uses a mix of different objects, nice and colorful! And I love that she has someone in her creatures mouth! ROFL

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                        I think her room is one of the best I've seen in a while It's very creative, she uses a mix of different objects, nice and colorful! And I love that she has someone in her creatures mouth! ROFL

The person in the mouth was part of the game. You came in and spun, then took the path according to the number. Some paths set you "free" and others fed the monster.

Despite what Allitilainboy said, I still think it was a creative room and well done at that.

-dave

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X