This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/21/06 - Baseball Costume Blue is discontinued from the shops

The Blue Boys-Only Baseball Costume has been taken away.

Re: 11/21/06 - Baseball Costume Blue is discontinued from the shops

After the bases, I had a feeling this would happen. Although yoyoflamingo told me that he looked yesterday and they weren't there.

Comment

Weird, I think that the cheerleading items should've been removed with that too since they came out in the same month.

..oh no! Now little boys will be in trade rooms trying to give other boys that outfit for Inferno!

Comment

oh great... i was just about to buy all the baseball stuff like bases and all that... oh great
        Angels Fan, born and raised.
        Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
          oh great... i was just about to buy all the baseball stuff like bases and all that... oh great
          LOL, me too, ii have no baseball stuff, at all. i will buy the football stuff though, i am into that more than baseball, but i am still waiting on those Laker outfits!!

BTW

LAKERS VS. CLIPPERS TONIGHT!! WOOT LAKERS

Comment

Well the cheerleading stuf isnt going to be removed because of the boys football uniforms.

Comment

yea makes sense.. i saw u barfownz in CL_Foxkitty's fins b-day room. First time...
              Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

yea makes sense.. i saw u barfownz in CL_Foxkitty's fins b-day room. First time...
                Still never saw him, still never traded :sleep:

Comment

grr. We better get football stuff, football is the 3rd best sport =]
                  I've hated baseball, no entertainment, or action

Comment

Yup, i was there.

Comment

Wheres the lacrosse stuff.
                      And whaattt? Football stuff is coming out??
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

QA_caffdawg answered this question in his room tonight. He said that girls would be able to wear the football uniforms.

Comment

lacross ) lol what uniform do u wear?
                          Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

lacross ) lol what uniform do u wear?
                            I think it's something like a soccer uniform, no? loose shorts and a jersey, maybe kletes (i know i spelled that strangely rofl)?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                              Well the cheerleading stuf isnt going to be removed because of the boys football uniforms.
                              Can't they just make another cheer outfit? Maybe in a different color?

Also, as for football - does anyone know if it will only be a specific color like the baseball outfit is?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X