Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

name change?!?!?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name change?!?!?!

ok i just signed in to vmk and this is what i got ::

has anyone else ever gotten this?? i don't even know why i have to change it or what to change it to

Re: name change?!?!?!

Originally posted by miss.pepsi.queen View Post
    ok i just signed in to vmk and this is what i got ::

has anyone else ever gotten this?? i don't even know why i have to change it or what to change it to

A number of people have. The VMK name police seem to have been active lately.

1) You are using a registered brand name in your name - thats a no-no

2) Not only is it a brand name, it's the WRONG brand name. Coke is the provider of soft drinks for Disney.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Yes, I got that. I had to change mine because I had put Jason-Charles, and they said not to put in names. So I put in the Hawaiian name of Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
        A number of people have. The VMK name police seem to have been active lately.

1) You are using a registered brand name in your name - thats a no-no

2) Not only is it a brand name, it's the WRONG brand name. Coke is the provider of soft drinks for Disney.

-dave
        oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i totaly get why whene ever ppl put in my name is was like miss.###.queen LOL

Comment

hmm if her name was acceptable it would be miss.coke.queen sounds kinda like she's addicted to something.... just a thought

Comment

Yes, yoyoflamingo had to do this a few months back. No reason was given but we all assumed it was because of VMK_Flamingo since flamingoyoyo wasn't accepted. It was kind of sad because he had this VMK user name since beta.

Good luck with finding a new user name.

Comment

Oh my, I hope they don't find me-but, if they do..my new name will be:

applePLUCK or somthing like that, and again, good luck to everyone who has this problem >_<

Comment

I had to do this too like two months ago. The annoying thing was all my friends kept messaging me saying why was your named change, can i chnaged my name. It started to get on my nerves.

Comment

i had to do it just recently and had a thread posted just like it (if anyone remember) my name was i_am-the_walrus and they made me change. it is now Capt.Walrus (which i kinda like better) so this could turn out for the good
                  Angels Fan, born and raised.
                  Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
                    i had to do it just recently and had a thread posted just like it (if anyone remember) my name was i_am-the_walrus and they made me change. it is now Capt.Walrus (which i kinda like better) so this could turn out for the good
                    yeah i kinnda watned a new name anyway. right now the one i submitted is book.club.of.won but whos knows if they'll accept it. i mean the one i tried before that was ribbons.an.pearls and they didn't accept that so who knows.....

Comment

I want to change my name .Princess_Crystin is..so....common-ish.Everyone calls me Princess but Cry is much much better.I already have a new name in mind..

Comment

well if i ever see you on vmk i'll call you cry

Comment

I'm thinking about asking vmk to change my name to like Capt.Imagine or Imagine if at all possible. I don't really like The_Imagine..

Comment

As many of you know, I also had to change my name. Originally it was Dubeskin, but after a long, grueling process (5 minutes) I decided on Dubeskinreal, which for some reason, was ok. And I'm STILL not sure why they didn't like Dubeskin, because, as far as I know, I am not advertising, and in no way is it offensive.

Comment

ive gotten it thousands of times, just a part of vmk life!

someone once threatened to report me bc i said i lived in vmk . . . i think ppl get dumber by the second on vmk . . . [that was sooo off topic]
                              Bubbey_gum on vmk!
                              Drink up me hearties yoho! :captain:

need help w/ the potc game 4 a vmk code? go to this link:
                              http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/main.html?startLocation=flyingDutchman
                              enjoy!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b94DXuGr8JI

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X