X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name change?!?!?!

ok i just signed in to vmk and this is what i got ::

has anyone else ever gotten this?? i don't even know why i have to change it or what to change it to

Re: name change?!?!?!

Originally posted by miss.pepsi.queen View Post
    ok i just signed in to vmk and this is what i got ::

has anyone else ever gotten this?? i don't even know why i have to change it or what to change it to

A number of people have. The VMK name police seem to have been active lately.

1) You are using a registered brand name in your name - thats a no-no

2) Not only is it a brand name, it's the WRONG brand name. Coke is the provider of soft drinks for Disney.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Yes, I got that. I had to change mine because I had put Jason-Charles, and they said not to put in names. So I put in the Hawaiian name of Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
        A number of people have. The VMK name police seem to have been active lately.

1) You are using a registered brand name in your name - thats a no-no

2) Not only is it a brand name, it's the WRONG brand name. Coke is the provider of soft drinks for Disney.

-dave
        oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i totaly get why whene ever ppl put in my name is was like miss.###.queen LOL

Comment

hmm if her name was acceptable it would be miss.coke.queen sounds kinda like she's addicted to something.... just a thought

Comment

Yes, yoyoflamingo had to do this a few months back. No reason was given but we all assumed it was because of VMK_Flamingo since flamingoyoyo wasn't accepted. It was kind of sad because he had this VMK user name since beta.

Good luck with finding a new user name.

Comment

Oh my, I hope they don't find me-but, if they do..my new name will be:

applePLUCK or somthing like that, and again, good luck to everyone who has this problem >_<

Comment

I had to do this too like two months ago. The annoying thing was all my friends kept messaging me saying why was your named change, can i chnaged my name. It started to get on my nerves.

Comment

i had to do it just recently and had a thread posted just like it (if anyone remember) my name was i_am-the_walrus and they made me change. it is now Capt.Walrus (which i kinda like better) so this could turn out for the good
                  Angels Fan, born and raised.
                  Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
                    i had to do it just recently and had a thread posted just like it (if anyone remember) my name was i_am-the_walrus and they made me change. it is now Capt.Walrus (which i kinda like better) so this could turn out for the good
                    yeah i kinnda watned a new name anyway. right now the one i submitted is book.club.of.won but whos knows if they'll accept it. i mean the one i tried before that was ribbons.an.pearls and they didn't accept that so who knows.....

Comment

I want to change my name .Princess_Crystin is..so....common-ish.Everyone calls me Princess but Cry is much much better.I already have a new name in mind..

Comment

well if i ever see you on vmk i'll call you cry

Comment

I'm thinking about asking vmk to change my name to like Capt.Imagine or Imagine if at all possible. I don't really like The_Imagine..

Comment

As many of you know, I also had to change my name. Originally it was Dubeskin, but after a long, grueling process (5 minutes) I decided on Dubeskinreal, which for some reason, was ok. And I'm STILL not sure why they didn't like Dubeskin, because, as far as I know, I am not advertising, and in no way is it offensive.

Comment

ive gotten it thousands of times, just a part of vmk life!

someone once threatened to report me bc i said i lived in vmk . . . i think ppl get dumber by the second on vmk . . . [that was sooo off topic]
                              Bubbey_gum on vmk!
                              Drink up me hearties yoho! :captain:

need help w/ the potc game 4 a vmk code? go to this link:
                              http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/main.html?startLocation=flyingDutchman
                              enjoy!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b94DXuGr8JI

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X