This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Bugs In VMK I've Experienced

Ok, just wondering if any of you have these problems in the games...(the only game that Hasn't given me a problem is HM...but my computer is too slow to move around anyway)

Castle Fireworks Game:
    • Kicks you out of the game at random before you start a round
    • When you are about to start the next round, your score goes back down to the previous number (ex.: you had 266,000 at the end of level 2 and in level 1 you had 226,000. when you are done with level 2 the score goes back down to 226,000.)
    POTC Game:
    • During a round you cannot see anything around you. You cannot see your ship, any other ships, or any conversation.
    Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Game:
    • Your boat goes through almost the entire room before animals start popping up. When they do, they pop up all at once, meaning you cannot hit them all and lose points you could have earned.
    Tell me your experiences with these bugs!
    <3Dance<3

Re: Game Bugs In VMK I've Experienced

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
    Castle Fireworks Game:
    • When you are about to start the next round, your score goes back down to the previous number (ex.: you had 266,000 at the end of level 2 and in level 1 you had 226,000. when you are done with level 2 the score goes back down to 226,000.)
    -When it kicks you out just reload the game (F5)
    -You can get 266k at the end of level 2 o0? I am sure I play fire more than anyone here and I have no idea what you are talking about lol. There are no real glitches in it.

Comment

Ok, just wondering if any of you have these problems in the games...(the only game that Hasn't given me a problem is HM...but my computer is too slow to move around anyway)

Castle Fireworks Game:
      <3Dance<3

Ooh, yeah, I hate that one. I think the afore mentioned works--f5 it.
      Frappucinos. The stuff of life.

It's chaos out there.
      KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

Comment

Castle Fireworks Game:
        POTC Game:
        • During a round you cannot see anything around you. You cannot see your ship, any other ships, or any conversation.
        Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Game:
        • Your boat goes through almost the entire room before animals start popping up. When they do, they pop up all at once, meaning you cannot hit them all and lose points you could have earned.
        Tell me your experiences with these bugs!
        <3Dance<3
        The fireworks thing happens when you screw something up, or theres too many people in the game.
        And that is a "your computer" problem. You have misclicked on fireworks cuz ur computer isnt good enough and your score screws up.

Disappearing.. Duh.

Never seen that in jungle cruise.
        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Yea that fire issue has to be a personal issue with your pc because 100s of games never has anything like that happened to me.

Comment

thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
              -When it kicks you out just reload the game (F5)
              -You can get 266k at the end of level 2 o0? I am sure I play fire more than anyone here and I have no idea what you are talking about lol. There are no real glitches in it.
              nah i can't get 266K at the end of level 2 Rofl. the end of level 3 more like it, but that was a while ago. now i get around 270somethingK lol!

And yes, Zaris, my computer IS good enough, and i'm not stupid enough to screw it up.

Comment

nah i can't get 266K at the end of level 2 Rofl. the end of level 3 more like it, but that was a while ago. now i get around 270somethingK lol!
                Obviously you are talking about level 5 round 2 i guess.

Comment

Mansion has a random bug where it kicks you out of the game right as it starts or as the next round starts. I haven't seen it in a while but it does happen.

Laura

Comment

And yes, Zaris, my computer IS good enough, and i'm not stupid enough to screw it up.
                    Im not saying you screwed it up. Im saying that your computer probably doesnt have enough RAM, Virtual memory, a good enough video card, or fast enough internet connection. Theres nothing you can do about that, and its not like its your fault. So chill out a lil.
                    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                      Im not saying you screwed it up. Im saying that your computer probably doesnt have enough RAM, Virtual memory, a good enough video card, or fast enough internet connection. Theres nothing you can do about that, and its not like its your fault. So chill out a lil.
                      i'm chilled so stop worrying. ;D

Comment

Obviously you are talking about level 5 round 2 i guess.
                        ??
                        ok i have no idea what You mean (rofl) but what I mean is that by the end of the entire game is when i can get somewhere around 270-276K lol.

Comment

??
                          ok i have no idea what You mean (rofl) but what I mean is that by the end of the entire game is when i can get somewhere around 270-276K lol.
                          Yes you said you can get like 260 at the end of level 2. So you must have meant the end of round 2 in level 5.

Comment

I used to have the problem with pirates
                            sigpic
                            VMK NAME: BLAGGER/lazy_dog:captain: :mob:

Comment

Yes you said you can get like 260 at the end of level 2. So you must have meant the end of round 2 in level 5.
                              Yes, that's what i meant. but really instead of round 2 in level 5, i usually get around or above that in round 3, level 5. lol!

well, i guess the problem has been addressed, so how do we get this closed? just request it?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X