Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirate High Scores

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pirate High Scores

    Micechaters seem to show on the High Scores List Alot, so I thought we'd make 1 thread to congradulate them.
    Just post a picture or something if you spot them on the high score list
    First:

    2, that I know of, are MCers (Battle)

    --skateprincesariel HAPPY--

  • #2
    Re: Pirate High Scores

    i see this person called skateprincesariel. never heard of her
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Pirate High Scores

      Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
      i see this person called skateprincesariel. never heard of her
      Interesting.. I hear she's really good and it's her FIRST FREAKING TIME EVER to make the pirates high score list =]

      DID I MEANTION FIRST FREAKING TIME EVER?????? - dances -

      Also congrats bike_rider =]

      --skateprinesariel--

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Pirate High Scores

        The question is... how did Skate get up there? did she get lost on the way to the Host game or something? or was she on the way to City Hall to search the lost and found... cause i don't know, its just odd seeing her up there... hmm

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Pirate High Scores

          Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
          The question is... how did Skate get up there? did she get lost on the way to the Host game or something? or was she on the way to City Hall to search the lost and found... cause i don't know, its just odd seeing her up there... hmm
          heh. I just happy i finally made it. I'm not sure which game it was it was either with Heavy, Friend and I or Heavy, random person and I, But I did play 2 of the same ppl each time =]

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Pirate High Scores

            nice job skate... i knew after the first time i played u i could never beat u and u would eventually make high scores
            Angels Fan, born and raised.
            Come on you Galaxy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Pirate High Scores

              Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
              Micechaters seem to show on the High Scores List Alot, so I thought we'd make 1 thread to congradulate them.
              Just post a picture or something if you spot them on the high score list
              First:

              2, that I know of, are MCers (Battle)

              --skateprincesariel HAPPY--

              Yay skate You were just so excited, you lost the next game.
              We're the new face of faliure,
              prettier and younger,
              but not any better off.
              -Fall Out Boy

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Pirate High Scores

                Woot for skate good sinking

                take that jediMihawk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Pirate High Scores

                  Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
                  nice job skate... i knew after the first time i played u i could never beat u and u would eventually make high scores
                  Thanks.

                  Originally posted by Vegetarian_Girl595 View Post
                  Yay skate You were just so excited, you lost the next game.
                  Hah, actually i think we won..I just lost the first round rofl. idk though.

                  Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                  Woot for skate good sinking
                  Thanks Midien.

                  --skateprincesariel HAPPY--

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Pirate High Scores

                    Great job Skate! =]]
                    JamiPrincess on VMK
                    :yea:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Pirate High Scores

                      Congrats my Pirate Buddy!!!! :captain::captain::captain::captain::captain::capt ain::captain::captain::captain::captain::captain:
                      Yoho Yoho a Pirate's Life for Skate!!
                      I see alot of "YoHoGold!" in your future

                      CONGRATS!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Pirate High Scores

                        Originally posted by urgirljepps View Post
                        Great job Skate! =]]
                        Thanks =]
                        To bad I'm off heh

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Pirate High Scores

                          Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                          Congrats my Pirate Buddy!!!! :captain::captain::captain::captain::captain::capt ain::captain::captain::captain::captain::captain:
                          Yoho Yoho a Pirate's Life for Skate!!
                          I see alot of "YoHoGold!" in your future

                          CONGRATS!!

                          rofl. thanks con =]
                          i really want you to play motoxkidd and thark with me, i've only beat them once and i think it'd be an actual challenge for us (okay maybe not ROFL).
                          Well night
                          Thanks again =]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Pirate High Scores

                            Well I got the high score list a few times in the old game which i still enjoyed more plus you got invisiblity magic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Pirate High Scores

                              Originally posted by Siskey View Post
                              Well I got the high score list a few times in the old game which i still enjoyed more plus you got invisiblity magic
                              Lol. Congratz to you then. =]
                              Boo. Score has been knocked off. Oh well, at least I finally made it. I'm gonna post another picture as soon as I see a micer on them high scores (battle &/or flag)

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X