This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with one music file.

OK, I have downloaded a Band Organ from custom scenery on Atari Boards and what he did was make the game think it's a speaker, so you can play music through it. I have one peice of music that is in My Music/RCT3 folder with a lot of other tunes. They all play fine. This one doesn't play on any speaker or ride. It's just a standard MP3 file and all the other MP3 file I have in that folder play fine, and yes the box is checked to play music from My Music/RCT3 files. Why won't this one song, which I really need to play, play like all the others? I am so confused about this. I have done everything I can think of. The track plays fine from outside the game but won't play in the game.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: Problems with one music file.

So other sounds/music work fine on the organ? If they don't also, it's probably that scenery item. But if it plays other music, then maybe there is something wrong with the actual song, and that it doesn't work with programs like that. It depends where you downloaded the song from, and maybe the person who had the song made an option on the song to be able to be played in programs like that? But that wouldn't make sense. Sorry, don't know, other than keep trying.

Comment

Re: Problems with one music file.

It was strange as most of the music that plays is MP3. This was a Windows Media file and I used a special program to change it to MP3 and that MP3 file would not play. So just for kicks I got rid of the MP3 file and put the Windows Media File in and it works fine now. Go figure. I guess the program that changes it is not compatible with RCT3 music files. Regular files that are MP3 to begin with play fine as do some Windows Media Files. At least it works. I just can't find any Peter Pan music on a band organ though, so I just used one the music files from the Disneyland Carrousel.
      Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X