This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To inquisitive minds, I present, Treasure Detector Magic

So I entered my code this morning, and I got Treasure Detector Magic. To my misfortune, it is one use only. So, I decided I would share with Micechat the side effects of said magic.

Basically, you use it like normal magic, but you have to walk around for it to work. Supposedly, a little message will come up saying you found something. I unfortunately never got such a message. I hope you guys have better luck than I did with it.

Here's a quote from Yoyoflamingo that explains it really well:

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    I agree with you Jen, that it hasn't been explained enough, but I think that's because no one really knows what to do with it.

It is from ebay, and is a single use magic. Basically, you use it and it appears you have a treasure map and search the room for treasure. Sometimes you get an item or credits, and sometimes you get nothing. It expires in 30 days, but the first one I received expired in one day. So far no one really knows specifics on how it works, except for speculation.

I think we need to understand on here that people come and go, and some people might not know everything that goes on in vmk and Mice Chat all the time, since there is something called an outside life. Please take that into consideration, and just because something is discussed often on MC does not mean that it is explained.
    Last edited by dubeskin; 11-27-2006, 02:31 PM.

Re: To inquisitive minds, I present, Treasure Detector Magic

Awesome! Keepp getting those codes and you may get something.

Comment

I poted more pics in the 11/24/06 Ebay Dreams collection thread Goo dluck to everyone who gets this magic!

Comment

aww.. nice try though. do u ahve a pic of what it looks like as a pin?
        Angels Fan, born and raised.
        Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Awesome!!! Did u go to the spell room? seems to me the best place to get Inferno . That's what I'm gonna do if I get it!

off topic - NICE AVATAR, zeppelindude )

Comment

yea it does
            Angels Fan, born and raised.
            Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

I got a picture of the pin, but for some reason it's not showing up in VMK Pal. I'll update it if the picture shows up.

That makes sense to try it in the spell room, good luck!

Comment

I will just walk around CL_LittleDragonErin if i get it, she has so many infernos it is possible one might come off and go to me

Comment

ROFL hee hee

oh and thanks for sharing the pictures dube

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Here is the pin. I included the expiration in one day, because I believe The_Imagine had one that was valid for 30 days. I wish someone had said you needed to walk around to get it to work, since I was too busy taking picture of it to do me any good.
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Yup, although now it says 29 days, my treasure magic expires in 30 days.

Comment

where are you gettting this magic!!??

Comment

Guess what I got again? More magic...although this one is 30 days...

Comment

Heh, maybe that other one was just defective.

Comment

Now I am mad. I used the magic, and I got nothing. Again. This is not fair. People have more than one account, and are underage, and are getting things, yet I am following the rules, and I get nothing. I really hate vmk right now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X