This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rarest 15 Items??!!

Ok, i need to know what the 15 rarest items in this room are. A guy is trading a full trade window of stuff and teleportation for a dream shirt.
    - downloading picture in a moment..
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Re: Rarest 15 Items??!!

Sorry, but that picture is to small for my eyes to catch so late at night. Might want to enlarge it.
    I know you and con go to WDW alot so don't go for anything like that. Rockets are being sold right now. Everest ride cars aren't very rare in most eyes, the Pirate Chairs can be won, tron was just sold, wait i seea pirate couch: put that on your list . That's all I can see right now, i'll update later.
    Last edited by skateprincesariel; 11-26-2006, 08:11 PM.

Comment

yes enlarge it through photoshop or something if u can..
      but i do see ice cubes.. make sure u get at least two
      Angels Fan, born and raised.
      Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Nothing really is eye catching looks to be whatever you like most.

Comment

The rockets and the HSM piano are what i'd go for.

Comment

I have eyes like a hawk LOL. I'd go for the 5 ice, 4 heart chairs, HSM piano, tiki fountain, pink nemo chair, blue tiki wall, and 2 of the tiki idols. The cyan saucer and magenta saucer are also retired, so maybe them or even the magenta heartless hamper. The rest I'd pass on. Good luck!

Comment

very hard to see I would go for:
              cyan HK paper lantern (retired)
              magenta HK paper lantern (retired)
              pirate couch (coming back out but good trade)
              3 pink heart chair (retired may be out again in feb)
              red heart chair (retired may be out again in feb)
              5 ice
              piano (current quest but lots people like it)
              tiki fountain, bamboo walls, tiki idols (all retired)
              herbie couch (I'm not a big fan but was only released with the movie)
              blue lagoon crates
              rest is buyable, prizes in pirates game, or current park quest
              everest chair you can get free from playing the game
              tron stuff was to resently sold to be good IMO
              not a big fan of the nemo chairs but pink is only 'good one"
              Hk ship chairs are all retired, the gold was a prize from blast in space game (again not a big fan myself, they take up to much space)

The ice, tiki, and crates are always good as people are always looking for them for room projects (downside there is alot out there)

Can't really make out anything else, the tables are buyable, rockets are buyable, penny presses and ride through, unless you don't have them, seem to be plenty about, think the red penny is in park only, not sure of the rest.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

i don't beleive u could see that!
                Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
                  i don't beleive u could see that!

heh, I copied and blew it up, was a little blurry so can't tell if anything is hiding anywhere.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

i tried that but it looked like one big piece of furnature
                    Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by evanescence4ever View Post
                      Ok, i need to know what the 15 rarest items in this room are. A guy is trading a full trade window of stuff and teleportation for a dream shirt.
                      - downloading picture in a moment..
                      I traded my dream shirt along with a toontown fireplace for a princess minnie hat. If that helps in any way.

Made by me

Comment

Go for the ice! Thats all I can see right now.
                        the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Imagine received a mansion clock for hers

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I can't see everything clearly, but here's my attempt on the 15 rarest items in that picture (in no particular order).

1. Pirate Couch
                            2. Herbie Couches
                            4. Pink Hearless Hamper
                            5. Purple Carpet Chair
                            6. HSM Piano
                            7-9. Hong Kong Ship Chairs
                            10. Blue Hearless Hamper
                            11. Pink Nemo
                            12. If the Tron Teleport has a match, then that otherwise...
                            13-15. Any of either the tiki stuff (tikis, walls, fountains), ice, heart chairs HKDL lamps, Candy Dispenser, Blue Lagoon crates or Everest chair.

Comment

ty all for helping me figure out what to choose i ended up choosing:
                              All RETIRED HKDL stuff, ice, hsm piano, tiki stuff (really needed tiki for space race on the Polynesian) and teleportation, as well as jolly roger pin
                              ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
                              1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
                              2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
                              3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
                              4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
                              5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
                              6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
                              7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
                              8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
                              9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
                              AND FINALLY...
                              10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
                              [:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X