This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free?

I can't stand when random people come up to you and ask for something for free.
    Some of my friends begged me for pieces from my Space Race ride. I can't give it to them because I need all the pieces I can get. I don't have any extra. And I don't have a lot of credits left.

They did not register for the competition and have no way of obtaining more pieces other than through free trades.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Re: Free?

Yes. I absolutely disagree and despise such people. It's much more annoying to ask for rare items. I mean - we work hard for them and these people just want us to give it to them like pieces of junk??! It's just crazy! :rant:

Comment

Yes, I know what you mean.
      I spent almost all of my credits on that ride. Twentyfive thousand.
      sigpic

Comment

I had two people ask me for car magic this weekend. :rant: I explained to them that they need to earn their magic and pointed them in the right direction to start the quest for dive magic.

Comment

wow, that is pretty inconsiderate to ask for free stuff. how do u think we got it? it just magically appeared out of thin air?
          Angels Fan, born and raised.
          Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Yes, me too.
            Many, many times.
            And for free, not even for an actual trade.
            That is why I wrote in my signature to "Please ask before a trade a nd friend request". I also turned off trade requests.
            sigpic

Comment

I just got asked for ride pieces for free again.
              sigpic

Comment

Haha, my conversation yesterday:

Random Girl: ooh! pretty shirt! (dreams shirt) where get?
                Me: He bay
                Random Girl: oh how? buy?
                Me: No you enter a contest
                Random Girl: oh ok, you get shirt from he bay?
                Me: Yes..
                Random Girl: It pretty
                Me: Thx
                Random Girl: Is it rare?
                Me: Pretty
                Random GIrl: oh.. can i have it for free?
                Me: -_- no

Haha, some people..

Comment

I don't like how many persoms use improper English either.
                  I know that what you can say is limited, but can you at least add articles some of the time?
                  sigpic

Comment

Stoopid peoples on the loose wooooohooooo! I'm going to give them crap stuff! and tell them to crap off wooohoooo! ( I think I'm going mental please ignore me if I say anything rude )

Comment

I don't like it when people ask me for free either, especially when I am in one of my rooms where its obvious I am not trading even, like my quest room, for example.

I just keep telling them no, eventually they stop asking. Sometimes though they walk to a corner somewhere and start crying over and over. Or do the smiley an annoying number of times. I ignore them at that point, if I gave in that quickly, my daughter would always get what she wants.

Comment

people keeps asking for free and they say that it is their so called "Be day" this one girl ask me for free on day and two days later she ask me again.both of the times she said it is a be day
                        people say I'm off topic but the reason is I'm just trying to talk and finding out new stuff abut Mice Chat. And thank you SorcererMickey for giving me codes but sadly i have been ban from VMK for ten years, and i don't know why.

Comment

The nerve of some people. I just keep my trade off, today and yestuday I've resivied about 5 questions:
                          Random Peep:Can I have you hat?
                          Me: No, It's not for trade.
                          Random Peeps:No, I mean I wont trade for it, Can I have it free?
                          Random Peep: Plz (lots of times)
                          Me: Sorry, No I worked hard [difficult] for my items, like my hat [princess minnie]
                          It's getting quiet annoying, I keep changing now, as you may notice. I still get those evil Questions though, with every hat I have..wonder what happens when I don't wear it..
                          I usally ignore anybody who does taken, bay be, mummy, duh duh, free or other random junk.

Comment

Just today in the Town Square, someone was looking for a mummy. When she got one, she asked for a sister and simultaneously, the mummy asked the bay be to find a da da or what ever they call themselves.

I have a screenshot, maybe I will put it up sometime.
                            I'm sure that all of you have seen these things.
                            sigpic

Comment

Free?

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                              I usally ignore anybody who does taken, bay be, mummy, duh duh, free or other random junk.
                              So do I. It's even more annoying when "Bay be"s and "poor" people do it. I mean it's just as simple as this:

In real life - money obviously doesn't grow on trees. Even in the virtual life, rare doesn't just pop up in the Specials section in the Emporium!

:!$#%:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X