Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Quick Question.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question.

Are the Expedition Everest Rewards still being accepted? I know some stuff the dates were expired but still used.
    :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Re: Quick Question.

I used a code for the room and it worked..try it.

Comment

not the room codes and prize codes...i use them a lot too. I am talking about the one for a free pic at Animal Kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyKeithRules View Post
        not the room codes and prize codes...i use them a lot too. I am talking about the one for a free pic at Animal Kingdom.
        I'm not sure about those. I am really not sure. I got one but I couldn't use it because I had to log on the Internet and I had no Internet at that time -_-...

Comment

I have one and if anyone wants to try it I will pm or email the link to the print out. You do have to be able to go to Animal Kingdom though.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyKeithRules View Post
            Last I heard it expired the end of August. I guess there's no harm in trying?

Comment

The worst they can say is no. Well I won't be going back to the parks for a while, so if anyone wants it to try it...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X