X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Sims

Aren't they cute:

http://boku-sim.jp/

It looks like EA/Maxis is taking the Sim games another direction on the Wii. This looks great!
    -Monorail Man

Re: Wii Sims

that looks so cute... I bet I'd get a diabetic coma from playing it. My wife WILL get it.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

why do i get a feeling this was inspired by hello kitty?

Comment

The composer has served us up a score of lovely surf music. Scuse me...gotta hang ten.
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

It looks really cute! I like that they are trying something new.
          Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
          https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Between this and my DS I will have NO life! I'm gonna have to get this ... the power of Sims compels me!

Comment

The new look looks cartoonish. I prefer the old look better

Comment

Originally posted by AFi_MCR View Post
                The new look looks cartoonish. I prefer the old look better
                This look is exclusive to the Wii. We (NPI) don't even know if this is going to hit the US or not.
                -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                  This look is exclusive to the Wii. We (NPI) don't even know if this is going to hit the US or not.
                  I haven't been totally informed on the Wii, but are foreign games compatible with the one we buy here in the States? You know like if I wanted to play foreign PS games I could just have my unit chipped ... would the same thing apply? Anybody know? Because I seriously would love to have this game!

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                    I haven't been totally informed on the Wii, but are foreign games compatible with the one we buy here in the States? You know like if I wanted to play foreign PS games I could just have my unit chipped ... would the same thing apply? Anybody know? Because I seriously would love to have this game!
                    As to the first part of the question, the Wii is NOT region free, as mentioned in this article here.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/15/wi...y-region-free/

Mind you, that was prior to release, although I have not heard otherwise since then.

However, with EA forming a Wii-centric studio, I imagine a worldwide push of a title of this pedigree will happen. The PC Sims was one of the biggest sellers of all time, and I can't imagine why EA would want to limit the potential profit on a new title for a big-selling console.
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis View Post
                      As to the first part of the question, the Wii is NOT region free, as mentioned in this article here.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/15/wi...y-region-free/

Mind you, that was prior to release, although I have not heard otherwise since then.

However, with EA forming a Wii-centric studio, I imagine a worldwide push of a title of this pedigree will happen. The PC Sims was one of the biggest sellers of all time, and I can't imagine why EA would want to limit the potential profit on a new title for a big-selling console.
                      Thanks for the link. I thought the same, giving the popularity of the Sims here in the US they would bring it out eventually.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X