This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

as MANy of you know.... i like to argue, and i always win. i brought my iPod to school today, and it had the mirror, and i'm like "Yeah, i have the old version" and the girls like "noooooooooooooooooo they still sell it!!" by the way, she said this in a snotty voice. Sooo... please let me know, and i also have a picture of it!! - booo yah!! -from the ipod site, and the other, here you go, and try to cheer me on!!

From the website:
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Re: Is the &quot;Old&quot; iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
    as MANy of you know.... i like to argue, and i always win. i brought my iPod to school today, and it had the mirror, and i'm like "Yeah, i have the old version" and the girls like "noooooooooooooooooo they still sell it!!" by the way, she said this in a snotty voice. Sooo... please let me know, and i also have a picture of it!! - booo yah!! -from the ipod site, and the other, here you go, and try to cheer me on!!

From the website:
    Well you're correct you have the "Old" version. This is a picture of the new one does not have a mirror.

Comment

Mirror?

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
        Mirror?
        She means the polished metal backing

Comment

My niece just got her's and it's the pink one (no mirror either).
          :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
          Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Originally posted by Siskey View Post
            She means the polished metal backing

thankyou- that cleared up some confusion.

I'm not sure if they still sell those- but my mother has one

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
              thankyou- that cleared up some confusion.

I'm not sure if they still sell those- but my mother has one
              Your mom has an iPod and I dont?!?! 0_o
              We're the new face of faliure,
              prettier and younger,
              but not any better off.
              -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Hehe, you can just get the 30, 60, 80, or whatever else new higher than the nano and they still have the "mirror" on the back. Like mine

Comment

Originally posted by Vegetarian_Girl595 View Post
                  Your mom has an iPod and I dont?!?! 0_o
                  last christmas season, i was baby sitting Kelly (baby in avatar) When my dad came to pick me up- my dad said "I got your mother a Christmas gift" i said: "what is it?" (i didnt really care tho) "Ipod nano" (and that is when i cared) i said: "WHAT! mom doesnt even KNOW what it is!!! I was begging for one and you got it for MOM!"....i was mad.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                    last christmas season, i was baby sitting Kelly (baby in avatar) When my dad came to pick me up- my dad said "I got your mother a Christmas gift" i said: "what is it?" (i didnt really care tho) "Ipod nano" (and that is when i cared) i said: "WHAT! mom doesnt even KNOW what it is!!! I was begging for one and you got it for MOM!"....i was mad.
                    Weird, my mom wants an iPod nano 0_o

Off Topic: Ok, you started MC after me, yet you have more posts?!?!?!
                    We're the new face of faliure,
                    prettier and younger,
                    but not any better off.
                    -Fall Out Boy

Comment

I own no iPod. yoyo has one that I will get if he ever upgrades.

Comment

I got an "Old" nano. I like it's pretty much the same thing except the back (which frankly i don't think anyone looks at...). I like mine. It's still a nano no matter what. The only new difference is they now have colors. (I would die (ok maybe not die) for a red one!)

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
                          I got an "Old" nano. I like it's pretty much the same thing except the back (which frankly i don't think anyone looks at...). I like mine. It's still a nano no matter what. The only new difference is they now have colors. (I would die (ok maybe not die) for a red one!)
                          That's Very nice of you to want to support a cure for AIDS Great Thinking Rock :ap:

Comment

i have a big one... i think it plays videos? oh wtever... i have a poslished metal backing... but its all covered by fingerprints
                            Angels Fan, born and raised.
                            Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Yupppo, the old nano
                              and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X