Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read Please..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Read Please..

    I am a little grumpy-ish/sad-ish/mad-ish because of a heart break.[smilie=9,4,3]

    If at any time when you see me or talk to me and I offend you at all I am very sorry.

    I hope you understood.Thanks!

  • #2
    Re: Read Please..

    It's ok <3 We are so here for you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Read Please..

      How did you offend us?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Read Please..

        I think it is the possibility that she might. Pre-apologizing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Read Please..

          Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
          I am a little grumpy-ish/sad-ish/mad-ish because of a heart break.[smilie=9,4,3]

          If at any time when you see me or talk to me and I offend you at all I am very sorry.

          I hope you understood.Thanks!
          If at any time when you see me or talk to me and I offend you at all I am very sorry.

          Meaning if I offend you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Read Please..

            Ehhh....I don't understand?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Read Please..

              It's ok. Offend anyone you want...well, not anyone, but, well, you get it. It's alright, everyone suffers a heartbreak at sometime, if you ever get a boy/girlfriend (Me ).

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Read Please..

                If at any time you see/talk to me and I offend you,I'm sorry.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Read Please..

                  The fact that you notice your grumpy mood, may prevent you from offending anyone.
                  Thank for the pre-apology!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Read Please..

                    It's just something I need to do before I ruin my virtual life too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Read Please..

                      Hmm how old are you? I'm sure you will get over it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Read Please..

                        Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
                        It's just something I need to do before I ruin my virtual life too.
                        Lol, that would really suck to ruin a virtual life and real life. But think of us as a punching bag. You don't really know us, so say anything you want to us And since we don't know where you live (Yet ) we can't come hurt you! Simple as that. But as I said, just be glad you had a boyfriend/girlfriend. Some of us are getting on 16 and have never come close *cough**cough*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Read Please..

                          Aww that's too bad dube lol. But really any relationship before and some in high school are usually a joke and never work out. Especially ones in middle school or before. Forget it those are just for fun pretty much. They never last- trust me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Read Please..

                            Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                            Aww that's too bad dube lol. But really any relationship before and some in high school are usually a joke and never work out. Especially ones in middle school or before. Forget it those are just for fun pretty much. They never last- trust me.
                            I know, but still. Ok, I believe we can stop on this. This thread has suddenly turned into a discussion on my love life, or lack thereof, and if we want to talk about that, we can start another thread But as I said, yeah, I hope everything goes ok Princess.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Read Please..

                              Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                              we can start another thread
                              Can I start one now then dube?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X