This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good trade with BigPigletFan for pirate walls

Christmas trees for pirate walls. It was great.

[Update: hmm, thought I could leave feedback on this without killing my other thread. Time to hit the FAQs again....]
    Last edited by steamboatpete; 12-09-2006, 10:23 AM.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Re: Good trade with BigPigletFan for pirate walls

Hey, what about our trade? Actually, she just needs to reply to this thread and then you can both leave each other feedback here about the trade while still keeping your original trade thread open.

Comment

Originally posted by TLynn View Post
      Hey, what about our trade? Actually, she just needs to reply to this thread and then you can both leave each other feedback here about the trade while still keeping your original trade thread open.
      Oh, so that's how it works. I was going to make four of these threads for feedback, but when I couldn't leave feedback for BigPiglet fan, I figured it didn't work. I'll do another thread and leave feedback for you.
      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
        Oh, so that's how it works. I was going to make four of these threads for feedback, but when I couldn't leave feedback for BigPiglet fan, I figured it didn't work. I'll do another thread and leave feedback for you.
        That's because I didn't see this until... now.

:cblush: Great trade! sorry for the delay with feedback.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X