Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Should i trade this?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i trade this?

Someone has offered me sparrow boots for my red HKDL shirt. I really like the shirt, but i also like sparrow. Should i do this? Or should i wait until i get a better offer?

<3<3Dance<3<3
    P.S.:What would i do without you all?? :-)
    Last edited by dance_is_life; 12-10-2006, 12:48 PM.

Re: Should i trade this?

get a picture.. i have no idea what that is
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

I have nooo idea how to put a pic on here... but i'll put a pic of me in the shirt on my signature picture so you can see

Comment

Save you some trouble:

As for the trade, I'm not sure what the value of the HK Red Shirt is.. so sorry, but I won't be able to help you here :lol:
        Good luck with the decision making part though

Comment

OK i changed it before i saw that MrSpike.. lol
          I've heard it's pretty rare since it was retired, i guess i'll ask around in the kingdom as well as here

Comment

i think its the shirt that u get from the codes on the back of the wristbands u get from the parks (i could be wrong)
            Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

It isn't - the shirt you get is the same color, but it has mickey on it

Comment

Ah, was it sold in game with the Blue one, but only the red was taken out?

Comment

Yepp
                  And as i know it, it was taken away a pretty long time ago. I could be wrong.

Comment

Ooo nice.. Well, I haven't seen many people with that shirt, and when I do they're usually not trading it. Eh, hope that helps in some minor way

Comment

then if u wear it... keep it. if u don't and would probably not ever (like me) then trade it... thats just my opinion
                      Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Someone's trading SPARROW for that? O_o id know the value of the shirt, but I :love: sparrow a lot more. If your not going to do the trade, I surely will

Whatever you like better I guess.

Comment

The shirt does trade for pretty crazy value for a t-shirt. I bought one when they came out (or did I win it? Can't recall) but I traded it for something great, like bat magic. I never wear it. Anyhow, I think that is actually a pretty good offer. Sparrow costume parts trade for a bundle when they trade.
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

See that's the thing - i just got it yesterday and i do wear it, but i have plenty of other favorite tops to wear too LOL
                            and since sparrow is pretty hard to come by...i might just do this trade

Comment

I would. I think Sparrow is better, of course in my opinion that is.
                              OT: How do you retrieve Sparrow by the way?
                              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X