Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trash trivia last week is only partly correct...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trash trivia last week is only partly correct...

Here's the answer to last weeks Trash Trivia question:

Q: The Osborne of Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights presented by SYLVANIA is a special holiday event held at Disney-MGM Studios featuring millions of dancing lights synchronized to beautiful holiday music. On which famous US city "street" does this spectacle take place?

A: New York Street
    the event takes place on "Streets of America", where New York street is heavily features, but San Fransisco street is also used. not to mention other areas which were suppose to represent other areas in America...

Re: Trash trivia last week is only partly correct...

I agree with you Figment, but since I thought that's the answer they were looking for, that's what I put.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I put NY st also, but had a hard time with it as when I was searching for the answer it had so many of the streets involved

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I put Streets of America because I read somewhere they USED to be on NY but now they were on "streets of america". So i thought it was a trick question and I was proud I got the right answer! I guess not, that's not fair.

Comment

Well, they did used to be on New York Street, but the Streets of America all used to be part of New York street. They just refurbished them. It's the same street, just different names at different times.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I forgot to fill out this one, but i agree, they should make this more clear.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X