This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Land in VMK?!?

Yea - you heard right - read Yavn's Newsletter! Right at the VEEEERY end.

Re: New Land in VMK?!?

I'm thinking it's liberty square, no?

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Liberty Square, this should be wonderful! LOL! I really hope it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dance_is_life View Post
        I'm thinking it's liberty square, no?
        Good idea..

Comment

It has to be Toontown, because the poll the was on the Main page, Toontown dominated. Besides Liberty Square or New Orleans Square are only in one Disney park, Toontown is in many including Tokyo Disney. Besides what kind of game would they put in Liberty/New Orleans Sqaure? Would Haunted Masnion be moved from Frontierland, or Pirates from Adventureland?... Toontown is the best guess

Comment

Toontown is also in WDW'S Magic Kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
              It has to be Toontown, because the poll the was on the Main page, Toontown dominated. Besides Liberty Square or New Orleans Square are only in one Disney park, Toontown is in many including Tokyo Disney. Besides what kind of game would they put in Liberty/New Orleans Sqaure? Would Haunted Masnion be moved from Frontierland, or Pirates from Adventureland?... Toontown is the best guess
              Oh! I didn't see the poll - silly me - It's gonna be Toontown I bet. Omg I <3 Goofy's Barnstormer in WDW! And Mickey and Minnie's houses... Ooooh! This sounds better by the minute! Go TOONTOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                Toontown is also in WDW'S Magic Kingdom.
                Yes Toontown is at Magic Kingdom, Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland. But Magic Kingdom's is called Mickey's Toontown Fair and represents kind of the "vacation" homes of the Disney characters

Comment

Interesting, I did not know that. Is it the smallest land in Magic Kingdom?

Comment

All the "Toontowns" are small compared to the rest of the lands, Mostly they are used as character meet and greets. Tokyo and Disneyland have Rogger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin and a mini rollercoaster, while Magic Kingdom only has the mini rollercoaster.

Comment

It sure as heck competes with Liberty Square.... I don't know tho. As often as I visit WDW, you'd think I know, but I don't.

Comment

I have been there quite a few times myself, but I am not quite sure...

Comment

I agree that it is probably toontown but what would we do there, besides making a new store and maybe a new game? i think a game of roger rabbit driving would be cool or something else cool, but then again VMK could suprise us and make a whole different land never seen before you never know

Comment

I'm thinking it is Mickey's Toontown.

Comment

I wonder if we'll get to click on Mickey and Minnie to get 20 credits every day. My credit runs are up to an easy 210 credits (NPCs plus music mixes). 250-270 would be even better.
                              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X