Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya have to read this!!! it's about that scammer!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya have to read this!!! it's about that scammer!!

Heres the email i sent him and his reply....

sit back and relax and watch a player pimp his game

>From: xopushpopxo@aim.com
    >To: vmk-unit@hotmail.com
    >Subject: Do you have AIM?
    >Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:53:57 -0500
    >
    >Do you have aim, i heard about you on micechat, yeaah we need to talk... >YOU need to talk to the micechatters about your little scams, your also >probably going to lose 200 bucks, Dance doesn't even like you as a person, >sooo why would she go out with you...
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Re: Ya have to reaad this!!! it's about that scammer!!

See, my entire problem with this, is not his little "antics", but how you all tend to make a big deal of what he does. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 threads created in his "honor". Ignore him and he will go away. Good grief...

Comment

nah, it's just hilarious!!

Comment

so funny...

Comment

he was asking to be ppls friend on piczo to...
          Angels Fan, born and raised.
          Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Remember to keep it clean everyone. While we aren't breaking any rules at the moment, I don't want this thread to derail into bashing another person thread.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
              nah, it's just hilarious!!
              Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
              so funny...
              VMKPrincess, I have noticed that you double-post often; to fix that, simply edit your previous post and add in whatever you need to. If you are trying to quote more than one source, use the multiply quote option. Here is a picture of what the button looks like:

When using the multiply quote option, just click it on each post you would like to quote; after you have selected all of the quotes needed, just click the plain quote option on the last post you need to quote. Hope this helps.

Okay, so back on topic:

I have to agree with Geek, this "Prince" issue is getting out of hand; we should just let him fade into oblivion, so we do not give him any "honor". The only problem about him that is note-worthy, is that he managed to post in the Teen forum; however, he was still a litter user and had two red bars! That baffles me.

Comment

Re: Ya have to read this!!! it's about that scammer!!

Okay, first off, it's bad, but not that bad to have 2 red bars, when i first signed up for a week i was like that. I was a bad kid, but i read the FAQs i know what to do.

OFF TOPIC: Also, anyone like my new signature? Everyone kept yelling at my big signature, which was geourgous!!

Comment

[quote=VMKPrincess;1192782]Okay, first off, it's bad, but not that bad to have 2 red bars, when i first signed up for a week i was like that. I was a bad kid, but i read the FAQs i know what to do.[quote]

Are you talking about how I told you how to quote multiply sorces, or the "Prince" problem?

Comment

He doesnt even talk to me, especially since I said that I work with people for VE. And what 'scamming' did he ever do that you know about? All Ive heard was that he made a possible 'copy' of dance's old site. So, I'm definitely agreeing with GoofGeek.
                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Okay seriously how do we not get this yet. THAT IS HIS AIM. omg...
                      vmk-unit@hotmail.com
                      add that as an AIM buddy. Thats his screen name. Ive said this like three times.

okay.. dont email him.
                      And what's this about him scamming people?
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Let me point something out here. I don't mean to sound rude but,
                        Please everyone just leave him alone you're encouraging him. Let's just forget about him. He's a waste of posts, really, not kidding. Everytime I open a thread all you see if VMKunit this VMKunit that. We're making him "famous", no we don't want that. Let's just leave him alone if he im's you say:
                        "COOL." and block him.

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                        Okay seriously how do we not get this yet. THAT IS HIS AIM. omg...
                        vmk-unit@hotmail.com
                        add that as an AIM buddy. Thats his screen name. Ive said this like three times.

okay.. dont email him.
                        And what's this about him scamming people?
                        And yes he isn't technically scamming people..
                        :love:

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
                          Please everyone just leave him alone you're encouraging him. Let's just forget about him. He's a waste of posts, really, not kidding. Everytime I open a thread all you see if VMKunit this VMKunit that. We're making him "famous", no we don't want that. Let's just leave him alone if he im's you say:
                          "COOL." and block him.

Agreed.

Made by me

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
                            "COOL." and block him.

Good idea. I myself haven't ever spoken to him, thankfully.

Comment

He's annoying, and goodness people, listen to PinkCHICLETT (spelling?), You don't HAVE TO pay attention to him, just ignore it and type away on something useful. And again, he never did 'scam' anyone, from what I heard.
                              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X