This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Haunted Mansion Room Code for Green Flips

I've decided to take the red paper clip farther than any trader has ever taken it. I'm beyond Sparrow suit. Beyond Stitch. Beyond inferno. I'm going for the green flips.

And I'm not starting with just a yeti pin or esmerelda. No, Im' going to make this a real challenge. I'm going to do it starting with nothing but a used Haunted Mansion room code. I thought about making it a used skull rock code, but that would have been just plain silly.

Any takers?

Ok, this may take a while, so let's have a parallel trade line running at the same time. Who has surplus red dreidel chairs? And what would they like for them? I have some Christmas buyables, some extra pins, credits, whatever's good. Unlike the Used Room Code Thread, I can feel free to make all these trades fairly. Even value. Deal? Deal.
    Last edited by steamboatpete; 12-13-2006, 06:29 AM. Reason: spelling errors
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Re: Used Haunted Mansion Room Code for Green Flips

I'll offer some air.. :lol:

Good luck with this, hope you get green flips!

I don't have any Red Dreidel Chairs at the moment
    Last edited by ineedafriend; 12-13-2006, 05:05 AM.

Comment

wow gl :lmao:
      Angels Fan, born and raised.
      Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

-Edit- I do not have it anymore, sorry.
        Last edited by Lady_Ivory_Rocks; 12-14-2006, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I..want....that...HM ROOM CODE!!!It is used,meaning you already used it?

Comment

Question: how are u gonna trade a used room code.... isn't that a scam?

Comment

That I've been wondering.
              I don't have the shoes, though good luck
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

If its used, then it shouldn't really be a possible trading item. It's not fair to get something rare for a used code... I need to get the facts before I can offer

Comment

i've read something that was similar to this situation (on the news) where this dude started with a pink paper clip and ended in a house, a big house, it was crazy....he traded the pink paper clip for a pen then some thing else then a snow blower for singing contract or something ( i forget ) then kept trading and trading until he got the house soo.. good luck with that its totally possible

Comment

Sorry to be off-topic but ti was a red paperclip -_0 and, I am also wondering about the "used" HM room code issue here..

Comment

i was going to do this!!! your so lucky you beat me!!
                      and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                        Sorry to be off-topic but ti was a red paperclip -_0 and, I am also wondering about the "used" HM room code issue here..

That is the point. A used HM room code is just as worthless as a single red paper clip. He has allready been offered air for it. Now mayby he will trade the air for somthing like I will put you on my riends list. Then that is good for a esmarelda pin, then he trades that for a space mountain ride part, and so on and so on until he gets green flips and all he started out with was a used HM code.

Actualy if you want to mail me the card (if it is in good condition), I will give you something for the used code

-dave
                        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                          Question: how are u gonna trade a used room code.... isn't that a scam?
                          It's not a scam if I tell you up front that it's no good.

So far, the best offer is ... air. I'm considering it. I might do some surfing this weekend, with this nasty winter swell rolling in, and if I find myself in a washing machine, that air could come in handy.

So how about the other trade I was suggesting? Anybody got a red dreidel chair. I'll trade something way better than a used HM room code for one or two of those.
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I will trade you a Pirates of the Caribbean pin (the one you can buy in Shrunken Ned's Shop) for the used code.

Comment

oh i will trade u a pair of purple flips for it... they are so rare i wear them
                              Angels Fan, born and raised.
                              Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X