This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR Holiday Quest Items

Since Snowman Magic went up for sale I'm having a hard time racking up those credits in Fireworks like I used to. So, I'm offering all the items from the Disneyland Resort Holiday Quest in exchange for Snowman Magic.

So, this trade will be for:
    1. Golden Snowman
    2. Blue Holiday Toy Soldier
    3. Blue Decorative Holiday Wreath
    And you will provide:
    1. Snowman Magic
    I will be going to Disneyland this Saturday, so the trade won't take place until Saturday night or Sunday. Let me know what day and time (plus which State you live in so I know the time zone) is good for you and I'll meet you in VMK.

And if you want the actual cards I'd be more then happy to mail them to you if you like. First one to reply to this thread and willing to trade will be the person I will trade with.

Thanks!

Re: DLR Holiday Quest Items

I got an extra snowman magic, I can trade just about any time Saturday night. (which means just about any time after 8 or 9 EST.)

Comment

Great! You got it!

Comment

-_- i guess i'm too late
        PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

I'll trade two snowman magics for the gold snowman.

Comment

Goofgeek ... I'll be in my room. Just type in TikiRoomLiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
              Since Snowman Magic went up for sale I'm having a hard time racking up those credits in Fireworks like I used to. So, I'm offering all the items from the Disneyland Resort Holiday Quest in exchange for Snowman Magic.

So, this trade will be for:
              1. Golden Snowman
              2. Blue Holiday Toy Soldier
              3. Blue Decorative Holiday Wreath
              And you will provide:
              1. Snowman Magic
              I will be going to Disneyland this Saturday, so the trade won't take place until Saturday night or Sunday. Let me know what day and time (plus which State you live in so I know the time zone) is good for you and I'll meet you in VMK.

And if you want the actual cards I'd be more then happy to mail them to you if you like. First one to reply to this thread and willing to trade will be the person I will trade with.

Thanks!
              The stuff you are offering is worth WAY more then 1 snowman magic, just so you know.....

Comment

Originally posted by Takket View Post
                The stuff you are offering is worth WAY more then 1 snowman magic, just so you know.....
                I realize it might be for some, but I can easily get this set of items again ... and I really want snowman magic.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X