This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holidays & Mules

Well, almost everybody has a mule, and now that the holidays are demanding more credits, how many people are spending time on mules to gather credits and buy stuff to trade to yourself? Also, which mules are you using and do you need a partner in games? I'm using my mule AttitudeSoccer right now, where do you think I am pirates lobby? your right! meet me in North-West POTC Lobby if you want to play games, I'm getting tired of people leaving LOL.

=)Skate

Re: Holidays & Mules

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    Well, almost everybody has a mule, and now that the holidays are demanding more credits, how many people are spending time on mules to gather credits and buy stuff to trade to yourself? Also, which mules are you using and do you need a partner in games? I'm using my mule AttitudeSoccer right now, where do you think I am pirates lobby? your right! meet me in North-West POTC Lobby if you want to play games, I'm getting tired of people leaving LOL.

=)Skate
    I have - cough - ALOT - cough - of mules.....
    AwesomeIceAge ( I like the movie Ice Age )
    MagicKingdom_Girl
    Wishes_Girl
    Poly_Girl

the list goes on, and on, and..... :blush:

Comment

I think I might be one of the few without a mule!

Comment

i have a question. does give- a -gift give 500 credits or what..
        and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

Re: Holidays &amp; Mules

Haha. Me? Mules? No way.... Haha haha haha.... hehhhhhh....

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
            Haha. Me? Mules? No way.... Haha haha haha.... hehhhhhh....
            haha, of course imagine must be a good girl.:cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
              I think I might be one of the few without a mule!
              I was that way at first also, but with working so much during the summer and being a full time college student I figured it's an easy way for me to get what I can when I have the time to trade for others when I don't have the time.

My favorite other toon is yoyoflamingo. :lol: (Since yoyo and I often play for each other, although he tends to play more as me and I just trade for him instead.) I think my other toon would be easy to match with me once you saw her. :cwink:

Comment

I seriously don't have a mule... I really don't... really.
                We're the new face of faliure,
                prettier and younger,
                but not any better off.
                -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
                  i have a question. does give- a -gift give 500 credits or what..
                  No, it costs 500 credits to send a gift to a friend. No one knows what the actual gift is yet, although last year it was a green wreath. But it could be different this year...

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                  haha, of course imagine must be a good girl.:cwink:
                  Haha. I know...

Comment

I don't see what mules do for you.

Ok - they allow you to get more single quest items. But aside from that how do you make more money with them. Single use codes ? NPC visits? How ? Myself, I can make more money playing Fireworks in the time it takes me to switch log ons in order to use a mule.

If someone would clue me in as to how a mule makes you credit it would be great.

Thanks

-dave
                    Last edited by Phonedave; 12-19-2006, 09:26 AM.
                    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post

If someone would clue me in as to how a mule makes you creadit it would be great.

Thanks

-dave
                      Wondering the same thing...I use my mule for quests (not mice chat member quests of course) sometimes but that's about it...there's no limit on how much credit you can earn in a day is there?

Laura

Comment

Ok - they allow you to get more single quest items. But aside from that how do you make more money with them. Single use codes ? NPC visits? How ? Myself, I can make more money playing Fireworks in the time it takes me to switch log ons in order to use a mule.

If someone would clue me in as to how a mule makes you creadit it would be great.

Thanks

-dave
                        That's exactly what I'm thinking! I really don't care for having multiple items from quests and such - my main thing is credits ... and I wonder how a mule makes you more credits ... just like you!

Comment

Originally posted by cyre View Post
                          Wondering the same thing...I use my mule for quests (not mice chat member quests of course) sometimes but that's about it...there's no limit on how much credit you can earn in a day is there?

Laura
                          Hah, as far as I know, there is no limit to the amount of credits you can get per character.. so essentially, mules earn credits just like everyone else.

Anyways, I use my 2 mules for doing quests for those who missed it, and for playing some games when I don't feel like talking to anyone.
                          Eh, everyone has their bad days

Comment

Thanks

-dave
                            Ok, let's break it down..

Fireworks

- Time: about 10 minutes
                            - Credit: 1300 (If you are good)
                            - Effort: Quite a bit

Mule

- Time: about 6 minutes (create, enter codes, but stuff)
                            -Credit: 1600 - 2000 (If you enter in all the codes, visit NPCs, play jungle cruise, and create and mix song)
                            - Effort: Not much

So, as you can see, mules take half the time, half the effort, and give you more credits (well stuff)

However, I try to create mules only when necesary, as they are against VMK values...

Comment

i just made a mule bc i forgot the birth day i signed up with so i needed to make a new one to give a few gifts
                              And yet through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for
                              with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of
                              happiness would come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X