This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOST_ Lines?

Well alot of MCers try to get into HOST_ room, what do you do while you're waiting in line? Take a nap? Play on a mule? Eat a snack? What do you do? =)

=)Skate

Re: HOST_ Lines?

I eat some snacks, go on IM, maybe read my book, or just watch TV. Depends on my mood after finally entering a queue..:lol:

Comment

Hi, I'm waiting inline now for Team Touch Down Football, I normally just look on other websites like micechat or read a magazine, they take so long lol

Comment

it matters what kind of host line im in
        if its one that takes a while then i go get a snack or something
        but if its like a teleporter one i usually just go to other sites or just stay on mice chat

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
          I eat some snacks, go on IM, maybe read my book, or just watch TV. Depends on my mood after finally entering a queue..:lol:
          :lol: I'm always on AIM & MSN, TV is always on, a snack sounds good, or lunch. I took me three clicks to get into Team Touchdown Football, so my mood is good.:cwink:

=)Skate

Comment

Im usually talking to ariel on im or snappi, and i get ready for dance

Comment

I don't wait as often as yoyo does. I know he often grades, plays MC Arcade games, reads MiceChat and other Disney sites, or talks to me.

I tend to do the same, except I will read for hw instead of grading.

Comment

Almost always, I'm grabbing a bite to eat )

But, can't eat all the time.. So I'm either watching TV, or playing my guitar if nothing good is on.

Comment

todays host game isnt crowded
                  i got in line on the first try and at 46

Comment

I am always on another Disney fan site, or two, or three, sometimes even four or five. One of these includes Mice Chat.
                    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

I got in host game on the first try today too. And won a first down marker. Hula said everyone was giving her a headache. The game was a little confusing for some at first! Poor Hula!

Off Topic: I played fireworks with you today ddanielle. Just a few minutes ago. I was going to ask you to be on my friends list but didn't see you after the game. Sad. Maybe another time!
                      sigpic
                      My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Oddly enough, I usually play the piano - ROFL. I have our nice ( old ) piano right across from the computer, so I roll my chair over and play for a bit while I wait for the line to move just a bit. Once I get bored from the piano I grab a Pop Tart sometimes, and just wait. I usually don't get in line for something that's TOO long to wait for, because its no use, unless the prize is inferno, but that would only make it even MORE impossible to get in. Unfortunately, Inferno isn't a prize right now, so Teleporter HOST_ games is where you'll probably find me

Comment

Originally posted by tmaustin89 View Post
                          I got in host game on the first try today too. And won a first down marker. Hula said everyone was giving her a headache. The game was a little confusing for some at first! Poor Hula!

Off Topic: I played fireworks with you today ddanielle. Just a few minutes ago. I was going to ask you to be on my friends list but didn't see you after the game. Sad. Maybe another time!
                          yea when i was in hula's room i was the last one in line before the line cut off but hula was just letting everyone go through the teleporter without playing the game so i didnt even play but got a first down marker =]

Comment

lol I usually play MiceGames (MC Arcade) or go to other websites. Sometimes I read a book.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                              Well alot of MCers try to get into HOST_ room, what do you do while you're waiting in line? Take a nap? Play on a mule? Eat a snack? What do you do? =)

=)Skate
                              Now i use VMK Pass lol I am going to love it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X