Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Staff was in my room!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff was in my room!

Check it out! Definitely the coolest thing to ever happen to me.

Re: Staff was in my room!

Great room summer And how cool to have a staff member visit, my first time seeing staff in a guest room. Woot, Hope you win best guest room-your santa and reindeer deserve it

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Cool! I must've just missed it. lol Midien is still on the train :-) Awesome Santa!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blumacara View Post
        Cool! I must've just missed it. lol Midien is still on the train :-) Awesome Santa!

hehe little rides are my favorite lol they are so cute they just make me giggle

take that jediMihawk

Comment

did she walk in... or visit... you might see your name appear next week...

Comment

I had Staff in my room before, but not for a good reason.. lol
            It's a Mad World

Comment

Awesome Summer! The closest I've ever got to staff was in VMK Central, waiting for a trade, when VMK_Red came in, I said Hello, but she must've been buzy working
              Last edited by FallOut; 12-19-2006, 02:58 PM.
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

VMK_Mocha is usually sitting on a snowflake in the Shrinking room

Comment

Cool! Must've been off baby sitting when everybody had fun again. Good luck getting best guest room now.:cwink:

=)Skate

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                    Check it out! Definitely the coolest thing to ever happen to me.

Darn it, I missed it! Anyways, I've never heard of Bingo But for some reason..the pin choices look weird to me.

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                    Awesome Summer! The closest I've ever got to staff was in VMK Central, waiting for a trade, when VMK_Red came in, I said Hello, but he must've been buzy working
                    Red is a girl

- Snap

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                      Cool! Must've been off baby sitting when everybody had fun again. Good luck getting best guest room now.:cwink:

=)Skate
                      I missed it too as my computer was being silly and I had to re-login. Very cool again Summer.

Comment

I bet somebody will try and copy your room idea.

Comment

hey look there in am in the space suit. and yeah vmk_bingo never came in she said she just came bye sying hello.
                          *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

Cool Summer!!!

thecoolstraw: thank you for staying halfway on topic but if you are looking for a spacesuit please make a thread in trading

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                              I bet somebody will try and copy your room idea.
                              I actually tried to make a mickey out of ice once. But I ran out of ice. I didn't make it public, so I don't want anyone to accuse Summer of stealing my idea m

Great job Summer!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X