This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance Dance Revolution -- Disney Mix

It's back, but this time as a plug-n-play to your TV. So if you missed it the first time, or don't have a PlayStation, you can get your Disney DDR fix.
    http://www.konami.com/Konami/ctl3810...ion_disney_mix

Re: Dance Dance Revolution -- Disney Mix

Cool! My family loves to play DDR and they are really really good at it. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Does this one have the songs which were on the JP release which the previous US release missed?

Comment

Checking around other sites, this one is getting bad reviews. It's only supposed to have 9 songs (the PS1 ver. had 21). It looks like it took a step back in graphics. I'm lucky I have the PS1 version. I still play it. I also play Mickey Mouse March (Eurobeat ver.) on ParaPara Paradise, but that song is hard for me to do. Night of Fire is there too.

Comment

You can at least download Mickey Mouse March (Eurobeat ver.) and Night of Fire at this site

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1368

They were in a fun game Para Para Paradise (like DDR Disney's Rave/Disney Mix, it's a joint project from Avex and Konami). You'll also notice other DDR songs (some of which have Eurobeat remixes) were included in this game. So those of you bought DDR Supernova for the PS2 and saw Can't Stop Fallin' in Love (Super Euro ver) from Naoki feat. Y&Co and thought Konami remixed it for the game should know that remix is about 6 years old.

Comment

oh man i remember i had so much fun with this when it first came out on PSX... oh wow the Para Para Paradise soundtrack.... I remember that... %P That game was a lot of fun too.. but i felt goofy doing it
            Last edited by prince_david; 01-29-2007, 01:49 PM.

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X