X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/21 *UPDATE* Yavn Speaks

12/21 - *HOLIDAY UPDATE*

Is it possible for a Quest to be "too popular"? If you're talking about the Disneyland Holiday Quest it can be. The good news? You came and you Quested. The bad news, due to an unexpected demand and overwhelming amount of you completing the Holiday Quest, we've now out of Holiday Reward Cards at Disneyland! (Remember how I told you to get to the Park and do the Quest? The reason was pretty simple: our card stock was limited.) Guest going to Disneyland shouldn't worry though, our friends from Halloween Town have offered a helping hand to make everyone's Holiday jolly. Launching tomorrow (Friday, December 22nd) is a "new" Holiday Quest — a Haunted Mansion Holiday Quest and the prize is the Halloween Mickey Pumpkin. So if you're heading to Disneyland don't forget to play the new Holiday Mansion Quest. And for our friends visiting the Magic Kingdom, remember, it's like that fine print we have on the back of those in-Park Quest cards, Reward cards are subject to availability, and may change without notice. So when I say get to the Park and do those Quest – get to the Park and do the Quest!
    *END UPDATE*

source- vmk.com

Re: 12/21 *UPDATE* Yavn Speaks

So...the mickey pumpkin is back?

Comment

This absolutely sucks!! i wanted the snowmen and soldier. and now i get a pumpkin?! whee.....

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
        So...the mickey pumpkin is back?
        Does this mean you are going to trade me those pumpkins finally?

Comment

psst, jimmybop - go do the quests for me ASAP!!!

Comment

I am so glad I got the gold snowman before this got crazy!

Comment

Wow good thing I didn't trade my Gold Snowman that fast today.

J
              Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Oh gosh.. I wanted that pumpkin badly ( WDW Girl - hence my title.. ) I only go to WDW, if ANYONE is gonna get the pumpkin, I may soon get some snowmen and soldiers, so... )

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm View Post
                  Wow good thing I didn't trade my Gold Snowman that fast today.

J

I guess trading one of my football randomizers for a gold snowman a few days ago was a good move

-dave
                  "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                  "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

wow.... now thats fast....

this is another reason for doing hints rather then spoilers for newer park quests...

if everyone did the spoilers, then the cards run out... then the series 3 quests for next year will be harder to do

Comment

Awesome. Too bad I only go to a park ONCE a year
                      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                        This absolutely sucks!! i wanted the snowmen and soldier. and now i get a pumpkin?! whee.....
                        If you hurry, you can get the gold snowman, but the soldiers are gone. The pumpkin is not back yet. Today, people who turned in the Holiday Quest got a gold snowman and two cards for 500 credits each. They did say that they are not making more, so once the gold snowman is out, it is gone forever.

[Correction: They SAY the cards are good for 500 credits. They are not. They are good for 100 credits. Crabnap.]
                        Last edited by steamboatpete; 12-22-2006, 03:51 PM.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

this is for DL right cause im going to WDW in like 8 days baby and i really want those prizes

Comment

Originally posted by duhduhkid View Post
                            this is for DL right cause im going to WDW in like 8 days baby and i really want those prizes
                            Yes. But they could run out too eventually I would imagine.
                            Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 12-22-2006, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                              Oh gosh.. I wanted that pumpkin badly ( WDW Girl - hence my title.. ) I only go to WDW, if ANYONE is gonna get the pumpkin, I may soon get some snowmen and soldiers, so... )
                              if i make it to DLR and the quest is on. I'll tradebut for now were not sure wre going anymore arg.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X