Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

How many of you ACTUALLY got Sparrow from the Pirate Game?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you ACTUALLY got Sparrow from the Pirate Game?

I haven't, and its bothering me. Have any of you actually gotten it from the game itself, not trade? Please let me know!
    Yes I have! :-)
    4.88%
    Nope, not yet :-(
    90.24%
    I don't care for it
    4.88%

The poll is expired.

Re: How many of you ACTUALLY got Sparrow from the Pirate Game?

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
    I haven't, and its bothering me. Have any of you actually gotten it from the game itself, not trade? Please let me know!

I keep a list of Pirates Codes. I copy them into a word doc, and then when I log into VMK at night I cash them in, so I can tell you that I have not won a sparrow in 45 games of pirates

So that means only 4,955 more games to go

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I've tried to that. Now that VMK is closed and it's winter break - might as well get loads of codes

Comment

my step dad entered like so many like more then 100 pages of codes and he still has 30 more pages left and he has not gotten sparrow yet so yeah it is very hard to get.
        *Thecoolestaw*

Comment

I have heard rumors that people get it on the first try, and people get it, well, never. I just decided to start to try again, seeing as it just MIGHT get me that infenro I've been looking for. Or just make me look good.

Comment

No luck, now I can't even get to the home page, I'm going to check the link again..

Comment

Well, yeah, now that I've got so much free time, I decided to try for the suit again. Just entered about 50 codes just before VMK closed and got nothing. Have about 150 more in a Notepad doc, but I doubt I'd be getting it anyways

Comment

ROFL! I looked at the poll and ALL 18 voters said, No not yet. I think that if one of us gets it, we definitely post about it! Then that gives the rest of us hope

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                  ROFL! I looked at the poll and ALL 18 voters said, No not yet. I think that if one of us gets it, we definitely post about it! Then that gives the rest of us hope
                  Make that 19 . I quit trying to get the suit for a while, but I guess I should start back again and at least try.

Comment

nope, not yet. but i'm gonna try it again, seeing how its winter and i really have nothing else to do until christmas.
                    JamiPrincess on VMK
                    :yea:

Comment

Wow so many haven't... I have
                      First day the game came out
                      5th Code

Now i can't win another 1 so hard now, used to be so easy.
                      I traded mine inn the worst deal ever

Comment

I haven't got it yet although I've been trying long and hard.
                        iPod iStar
                        :ap::thumbup::yea: !!GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!:yea::thumbup::ap:
                        VMK: MissStarzgirl
                        Mule: Lady_StarPawz

Comment

Oh no, i lost the link to that game -___- anyone have it?
                          PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE

Comment

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures...flyingDutchman

Comment

Originally posted by bandgeek5476 View Post
                              Oh no, i lost the link to that game -___- anyone have it?
                              We have a Thread dedicate to that site lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X